Editorials
Replying to biased • Nov 25, 2020
Title True Beauty
Where can I find spoilers from the webtoon? :
I've been reading it on the "Webtoons" app but there was also an instagram acc that posts spoilers/chapters called "tbspoiler"
1 0
On True Beauty • Nov 22, 2020
Title True Beauty
I hope they change the ending for some bits. The webtoon was already really confusing.
0 2
Replying to pekin • Oct 4, 2020
Title 18 Again
dramahd.me
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to hurixa • Oct 4, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger (Movie)
Try Kissasian or dramacool
Okay, thanks!
2 1
On 18 Again • Sep 26, 2020
Title 18 Again
Where can I watch it without subtitles? I’m looking for the raw episodes.
0 2
On Where Your Eyes Linger (Movie) • Sep 13, 2020
Title Where Your Eyes Linger (Movie)
Is there somewhere else I can watch it besides Viki? I’m literally broke to get a subscription?♀️
1 5
On Mark Tuan • Sep 4, 2020
Person Mark Tuan
Happy Birthday, Mark~~ <3
0 0