News
Replying to Faith • Aug 26, 2017
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
Where can I watch this?
ondramanice
0 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Aug 2, 2017
Title High&Low: The Movie
why isnt this movie getting subbed properly. rarely do you get such type of action stories,so it sucks that its…
It's already august and I've yet to find good subs for this that I didn't have to download. I had to actually download the subtitles and the raw video to watch this. But it was soooo worth it.
0 0
On Goukaiger Goseiger Super Sentai: 199 Hero Great Battle • Mar 5, 2017
Title Goukaiger Goseiger Super Sentai: 199 Hero Great Battle
I couldn't find this in anything higher than 360, if you have a link please let me know!
0 0
Replying to SayItAintSoJoe • Jul 18, 2016
Title Love & Peace
Wish someone would sub this.
http://kissasian.com/Drama/Love-and-Peace/Movie?id=29409
0 0
Replying to serena2001 • Jul 15, 2016
Title Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo N
who was the guy in ep 3 and 4 with curly brown hair?
It is. The cast is updated now.
1 0
Replying to Yuki • Jul 12, 2016
Title Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo: Hong Kong Kowloon Zaiho Satsujin Jiken
Can someone let me know where I can watch this pls? :)
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v46402311P4SC9eYT
1 0
Replying to ItsukaKitto87 • Jul 12, 2016
Title Kamen Rider Drive
Kamen Rider stopped being Kamen Rider just before Fourze. Worse yet. I can't even rate the thing as a '0' so I…
I tried to finish this but I really can't I've been a fan for a while, but its been really hard to watch for a while now. I prefer the series being a little bit darker, but I can deal with it if it's like ooo's or w, but this is just too much.
1 0
Replying to sam30317 • Jul 6, 2016
Title 49
LOVED this show, strangely. Its sucks that episodes 6-11 had terrible subs **sigh**
Two years later and it's still the same.
1 0
whobahstank • Jul 3, 2016
Review Kamen Rider 555 Spoiler
I have never hated a secondary rider like I hate Kusaka. He is the worst.
1 0
On Angel 'N' Devil • Oct 28, 2015
Title Angel 'N' Devil
I loved this show. At first it was a little sketchy, but I ended up absolutely loving it.
4 0
On Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl • Sep 4, 2015
Title Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
The heck did i just watch?
2 0
Replying to ikilala • Jul 14, 2015
Title HK: Forbidden Superhero
Can someone tell me where to watch this, please?
Thanks!
0 0
On HK: Forbidden Superhero • Mar 26, 2015
Title HK: Forbidden Superhero
Can someone tell me where to watch this, please?
0 2
Replying to tot • Jul 8, 2014
Title So Long
Team A's was the best.
By far.
0 0
On Kamen Rider Gaim • Jul 7, 2014
Title Kamen Rider Gaim Spoiler
Episode 36... I never thought it would come to this.
0 0
Replying to lilymeid1998 • Jul 6, 2014
Title Black Butler
where can i watch this?
Try drama.net
1 0
Replying to XColonelsKingdomX • Apr 14, 2014
Title Kamen Rider Gaim
I actually really despise Micchi...Even if he is trying to "protect" his friends... he is an arrogant…
That is very very true.
0 0
Replying to XColonelsKingdomX • Apr 14, 2014
Title Kamen Rider Gaim Spoiler
I actually really despise Micchi...Even if he is trying to "protect" his friends... he is an arrogant…
I actually love the development of his character, he's become one of my favorites. Though I do feel he might have a mental break soon and become 'evil'. I don't even think he is protecting his friend anymore. I think he's trying to protect the little bit of humanity he has left.
1 0
On Shishido Kavka • Mar 11, 2014
Person Shishido Kavka
She is so awesome. I love her song Love Corridor.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the add!!
0 0
