Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2018
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 23, 2026
With a wonderful cast, this drama is light and entertaining.
Never mind the analytical viewers; it's only fiction for entertainment's sake!
Also(੭˃ᴗ˂)੭ HAPPY ENDING₊˚⊹♡
6 0
Replying to Powerofanime123 • Jun 17, 2026
Title Viral Hit
Q. Are you from a parallel universe where neglectful adults and corruption doesn't exists?
You clearly did not understand the question.
What's the point of being offensive to a total stranger!!!

Here is my question in a simple way: Is there an adult character who represents authority in this drama?
0 1
On Viral Hit • Jun 15, 2026
Title Viral Hit
After watching the 1st 2 episodes:
Q. Does it take place in a parallel universe where adults, rules don't exist?
2 3
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 5, 2026
While they keep producing those shows about all the wrongs, in reality it's worse and unchanging... still worth appreciating.
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 16, 2026
After episode 6, the last 6 should've been squished into 2 episodes. They dragged it out too much, and it ruined it for me.

🫣 Good thing we have the option to hit the forward button ⏩ [7/10]
2 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 26, 2025
I found myself fast-forwarding through the last four episodes. Was there no sense of embarrassment among them?!!
8 0
On Choi Woo Shik • Oct 19, 2025
Person Choi Woo Shik
I'was wondering why he's been getting all these lead roles lately... He's a good actor, but not exactly a looker, by their standards, right? Parasite definitely changed things for him!
3 1
On Doctor's Mine • Aug 17, 2025
In Thailand, is romantizing RAPE the norm? 🫤 This is not the first show with this plot, so they must be popular if they continue to produce them! Aside from that, I heard it was originally a book?!
6 2
On Good Boy • Jul 25, 2025
Title Good Boy
It was a terrible first episode.
Being a former athlete and a police officer, how can the male lead appear so dumb and oblivious? Is it a disguise? Hopefully the show will improve as the cast is top-notch. Also, can you tell me if the story ends happily?
7 1
Replying to ari • May 12, 2025
No I agree. It’s too cartoonish
I remember him from 'Dark Blue Kiss', and I thought he was alright and figured he'd eventually be a lead, but he's ridiculous in this show! There isn't much acting and only weird facial expressions... Unless this is a forced or directed act, there isn't much sense to it.
2 0
On My Golden Blood • May 11, 2025
Fluke does not seem ready for lead roles, and his excessive facial expressions make it difficult to watch. [1-4]
7 3
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Apr 21, 2025
A glimpse of Korean society, its weak legal system, and bullying culture are perfectly captured in this teen drama. As a non-Korean viewer, I find it shocking that shows like this keep being made while authorities refuse to act!
7 1
On The Boy Next World • Feb 27, 2025
Can they ever improve their acting? There was at least some help from the plot in Love in the Air... they'll certainly regret it in few years!
2 12
On Fourever You • Dec 20, 2024
Title Fourever You
Earth is 28 years old, and I've seen him act better... Watching this drama, I feel secondhand embarrassment for him.
21 1
On No Gain, No Love • Oct 16, 2024
ML calling FL "Ma'am" when they're a coupel/married kept annoying me throughout the drama! What's up with that?
6 1
Replying to Bub • Mar 4, 2024
I'm on ep 11 and I just wanna say this feels very outdated idk why. Not saying it's bad or anything, just feels…
The events I assume are occurring between 2013 and few years afterwards [after she went back to the year 2013]
0 1