K-Drama
On The Heir • May 13, 2026
Title The Heir
Very curious about this pairing. I'm actually stoked to see Elvis Han! His projects are few and far in between.
5 0
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 26, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
7 episodes in ... no notes regarding the storytelling or performances. But I am taken aback by the makeup, flat lighting, and color grade. 😳
1 0
On The Tower of Whispers • Sep 28, 2025
Title The Tower of Whispers
Does anyone else think that the ML's styling makes him look like a cross between Miles Wei and Hu Yi Tian??
1 4
On My Dearest • Jul 28, 2023
Title My Dearest
Here for He Lan Dou! Have been captivated by her performances since Moonshine and Valentine.
0 0
Replying to Kim MC • Jul 28, 2021
Title Song of Youth
Did anything think Bai Lu's makeup is super white-ish? I didn't know if was my tv or this was a look they were…
I had a double take. Her styling especially in the opening scene was intentionally to make her look older (very high hairline, thin high arched brows) so I thought for a second it was Yang Ming Na 杨明娜 from "The Long Ballad" and "A Girl Like Me."
0 0