News
On Melody of Golden Age • Nov 5, 2024
Title Melody of Golden Age
This drama is the definition of " this meeting could have been an e-mail" it was so dragged out, that the last 10 episodes took me 3 weeks to complete. It's a really good drama, if you've got the patience for it.
5 0
On Hello Monster • Jun 10, 2024
Title Hello Monster Spoiler
Oh hi, my kidnapped and then found psychopathic little brother, his kidnapper and the murderer of our father,also a psychopath and I, the man trying to put them in prison, are having dinner together, would you like to join?
6 0
On The Romance of Hua Rong • Dec 24, 2023
Title The Romance of Hua Rong
God bless Yuan Hao, if it wasn't for him I would have quit at the first CGI wolf or the screech of that woman
6 2
On I Hear You • Dec 24, 2023
Title I Hear You
Not even Zhao Lusi could save this one. The ML has the emotional capacity of a wooden chair...
15 3
