Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: January 21
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2017
Replying to Jay • 21 days ago
THANK YOU. This is exactly how I felt while watching the trailer.
Same! I’m gonna see what people think of the drama before I consider watching it.
0 0
Replying to maplecottoncandy • 22 days ago
The rivals to lovers thing is selling the show for me but the whole murder mystery thing feels like they're trying…
THANK YOU. This is exactly how I felt while watching the trailer.
1 2
On Connecting to You • 26 days ago
Title Connecting to You Spoiler
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was disappointed by the last few episodes and especially the ending. Dawei’s family drama felt so sudden and didn’t have a satisfying resolution (he’s literally a cop, and yet he didn’t have his dad arrested for assaulting him and Jiakai??)

Also when did they become boyfriends…? There was no conversation about that. I wish we got another kiss scene, since the only one we got was forgotten by Jiakai because he was drunk. When they did the countdown before the fireworks, I expected them to kiss again :( it would’ve been perfect.

Small thing, but the way Jiakai found out Ms. Peggy was pregnant was weird to me. Would there even be a thread that early on in the pregnancy??

Hope the special episode concludes everything better.
7 0
Replying to Starto • 26 days ago
I feel like Kate Pang definitely need her own MDL page. I haven't seen her much ever since she got married and…
Omg thank you for doing that!! And thanks for the links! <3
1 1
On You Maniac • Sep 6, 2026
Title You Maniac Spoiler
Excuse me? The butterfly bracelet? MARRY HIM RIGHT NOW.

Also that cheek caress was everything!!! Their chemistry’s top tier. I kept begging them to kiss throughout the episode, and they diddd ahhhhh 🥰
8 0
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Same… going to be my new fav (will be in top 5 since DWY is my most fav)
Ooh you should! I showed the trailer to my friend, and she said she wants to watch it with me 😁 sure!
1 0
Replying to Blackdream • Sep 1, 2026
*nod* that's really an issue at some point with japanese drama.They are stuck in 1990Even at that time no one…
Got it haha people like what they like. I’m happy to recommend some manga if you wanna give it another go :) there are lots of beautifully written ones.
0 0
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • Aug 31, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Same… going to be my new fav (will be in top 5 since DWY is my most fav)
Hope it stays this good 😮‍💨 DWY’s one of my favs too! I need to rewatch it.
0 2
Replying to Blackdream • Aug 31, 2026
*nod* that's really an issue at some point with japanese drama.They are stuck in 1990Even at that time no one…
Oh, I see. I’ve read so many haha maybe you just read the wrong ones for you. There are tons that aren’t smut heavy (or don’t have smut at all)
0 2
Replying to Blackdream • Aug 31, 2026
*nod* that's really an issue at some point with japanese drama.They are stuck in 1990Even at that time no one…
It’s always crazy to see the difference between BL dramas and manga. Characters in manga are sticking their tongues down each other’s throats. Meanwhile, actors’ lips barely touch. I’d be annoyed if I were a mangaka and this is how they adapted a kiss scene I drew.
2 4
Replying to Starto • Aug 30, 2026
I feel like Kate Pang definitely need her own MDL page. I haven't seen her much ever since she got married and…
Oh yeah, why doesn’t she? Where did she live before? Idk anything about her. I really like her scenes and info segments :)
0 1
Replying to woof0123 • Aug 30, 2026
Title You Maniac
William is doing a great job. I think some ppl forget that if there was no William there would be no You Maniac…
I love William 🥺
3 1
On You Maniac • Aug 30, 2026
Title You Maniac
Damn, ep 1 did NOT disappoint. William and Est really are such a perfect match 😩 their chemistry’s amazing, and they’re both so freaking attractive aghhh I can’t wait for the next episode!!
8 0
On Connecting to You • Aug 30, 2026
Title Connecting to You Spoiler
I didn’t think anything in ep 8 could make me scream more than Dawei finding out that Jiakai only has the thread that connects to him. Like. OH MY GOD??!?!! They finally kisseddddd 😩 so rude of them to end the episode like that.

Side note: I love Ms. Peggy.
16 6
Replying to Put • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
well atleast there is a warning, dramas these days male up entire scenes with AI and still no disclaimer
True. I hate when they do that.
1 0
On Nour • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
Ngl seeing an AI warning in the beginning of the first episode is turning me off from watching it… Just hire VFX artists.
4 3