Editorials
Replying to meriko • May 16, 2018
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
episode 5 (no subs) --> http://www.pandora.tv/view/jjh5738/56055685/#34485479_newSPOILER: so now the love triangle…
love you, thank you!
1 0
Replying to Lulu • May 15, 2018
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
where did you watch it !? >.
Thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to Michie12wen • May 15, 2018
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
Just watched ep 4 without Eng Subs. OMG my heart!!!!
where did you watch it !? >.<
0 0
On Boys over Flowers Season 2 • May 15, 2018
Title Boys over Flowers Season 2
OH MY GOD I WAS SCREAMING WHEN MATSUMOTO JUN/DOMYOUJI WAS IN THE FIRST EPISODE!!?!? Why does he look EXACTLY the same?!?!!? Like he didnt age a day!! I hope Inoue Mao comes back too!! T__T
9 0
Replying to Ellie • Mar 26, 2018
Title My Teacher
I put the beta english subtitles on my google drive file so you can watch the movie with eng subs there! Just…
I keep getting "an error has occured" when I try to play! T.T
1 4
On My Brother Loves Me Too Much • Feb 9, 2018
Title My Brother Loves Me Too Much
Where can I find this subbed? T_T The youtube link has been taken down
1 0
On Colors of Wind • Dec 6, 2017
Title Colors of Wind
I feel weird watching him kiss a girl that isnt Kotoko LOL
11 0
On If Cats Disappeared from the World • Aug 2, 2017
Title If Cats Disappeared from the World
Damn, I believe the message of the movie is that even if life is tough, or a struggle filled with self doubt, you should always be grateful that you are alive. Even I have lonely moments when I feel no one would miss me if I died. I wanted to tear up in the last second with what the father said.
5 0
Replying to TokkiLilyShawol • Aug 21, 2016
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
https://openload.co/f/YPDnRsmvVpY/%5Bdrakorindo.com%5D_The_Black_Devil_and_the_White_Prince_2016.mp4
BLESSS YOUR SOUL!
1 0
