Celebrity Replying to Movies & Entertainment & • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Can anyone know where to watch this series in 1080 p ?
Wetv
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 19, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Miss Huan giving me WU HUAN ( ALP) vibes 🤨🤨🤨🤨
HAHAHA SAME
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Apr 17, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I also see more cast from Ancient Love Poetry, boy who played Hong Ri (Bai Jue's spirit animal)) so there also…
Yess, I like Hou chi and Qing Mu's son, he is so cute and adorable
1 1
Replying to stellaris • Apr 17, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
she has a family but she only had her father since her brother and mother died when she was young
I don't think it's will changed, because the role of King Qing (Bai Fengxi's father) is very influential, because Bai Fengxi is an only child and very spoiled, that's why Bai Fengsi can travel the world because her father allows it.
3 1
Replying to indhfadi • Apr 15, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I just saw new trailer from weibo, They posted today
Omg i am so late:)
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 15, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Ok just so ppl won’t ask the same Qs over and over; maybe this will help lol.-Yes, premiering on the 18th as…
+ the drama and novel will be different
5 1
Replying to tenkpm • Apr 14, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Just saw the New trailer ..I know I am late but wow its on fire...the chemistry is overflowing, love bickering…
I just saw new trailer from weibo, They posted today
3 2
Replying to tenkpm • Apr 14, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Just saw the New trailer ..I know I am late but wow its on fire...the chemistry is overflowing, love bickering…
New trailer? Which one?? I just saw new trailer too, love their chemistry!!
4 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 11, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
45 eps is too short, i want more!!
4 2
Replying to indhfadi • Apr 8, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
3ml is Yan Yingzhou?I thought 3ml is Yu Wuyuan and 4ml is YYZ. I hope my expectations for LA are the same as the…
Ohh okay i get it
0 0
Replying to seimei • Apr 8, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xR91Na_XV9Yfirst love ✔ml ✔2ml ✔3ml - wait, why is he not in white..? mdl..…
3ml is Yan Yingzhou?I thought 3ml is Yu Wuyuan and 4ml is YYZ. I hope my expectations for LA are the same as the novel. Even though the author said it would be different :(
0 2
Replying to RAMking • Apr 8, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
NEW TRAILER (SUBBED) LINK:https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcFkF-UopoM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
OMG THANK YOUU!
3 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 8, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
OMG, THE NEW POSTER!!!
4 0
Replying to WyTenTae • Apr 5, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Can anyone give me the link for the completed novel translation. Thnx.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/280472403?utm_content=story_info&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&wp_originator=uxB0KTStS8hg2h8QECQoofydl9jUb4GyjPiE%2FtDjm2d76i9zBaVPHu6uBeeHPxrkE4oZrE5xi7jGcY9%2B05hmhl1AMDQ8HpZYHD36QXFBFwHec9WhMyXB3VFk4KSuVYIE&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=75Shanaya
3 1
On Yesterday Once More • Mar 30, 2022
Title Yesterday Once More
AAA I CANT WAIT!!
0 0
Replying to Mrylan • Mar 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Btw, what's the difference about the alley?
I thought so too, I read the novel so I know how powerful BFX is and am really looking forward to it in LA. Before reading the novel I was looking forward to the alley scene in the novel, it turned out to be different.
1 10
Replying to ZGDX_beauty • Mar 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
So... when this going to air?
Maybe this ganna air in april or may
2 0
Replying to Lily • Mar 28, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
No but we can hope in drama version
Yeah, i think that’s him
0 0
Replying to rosy albmacter2005 • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
which month??
Rumor says its gonna air in april or may:(
2 0
Replying to bluemacs • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
wait so the FL and ML have the same name feng xi?? and can someone tell me why do they have two namess?
You can read the novel to know more
0 0