Celebrity
Replying to bluemacs • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
wait so the FL and ML have the same name feng xi?? and can someone tell me why do they have two namess?
Bai Fengxi (white) afternoon wind and Hei Fengxi (black) big breath. the title was Bai Feng Hei Xi, the top two most skilled swordsmen in Jianghu who were dressed in white and black. Bai Fengxi/ Princess Feng Xiyun of the Qingzhou kingdom, and Hei Fengxi/ Prince Feng Lanxi of the Yongzhou kingdom.
7 0
Replying to bluemacs • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
where can i read the novel?
https://www.wattpad.com/story/280472403?utm_content=story_info&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&wp_originator=uxB0KTStS8hg2h8QECQoofydl9jUb4GyjPiE%2FtDjm2d76i9zBaVPHu6uBeeHPxrkE4oZrE5xi7jGcY9%2B05hmhl1AMDQ8HpZYHD36QXFBFwHec9WhMyXB3VFk4KSuVYIE&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=75Shanaya
0 1
Replying to indhfadi • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Just read the novel, even though it's really good, I hope the drama can be better than the novel
https://www.wattpad.com/story/280472403?utm_content=story_info&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&wp_originator=uxB0KTStS8hg2h8QECQoofydl9jUb4GyjPiE%2FtDjm2d76i9zBaVPHu6uBeeHPxrkE4oZrE5xi7jGcY9%2B05hmhl1AMDQ8HpZYHD36QXFBFwHec9WhMyXB3VFk4KSuVYIE&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=75Shanaya
3 1
Replying to indhfadi • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
FR??
For real?? Its gonna air in may?? I know it’s just a rumor, but i can’t wait for long:(
2 1
Replying to Lily • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
No but we can hope in drama version
I think it was Bai Fengxi's adopted brother, because I read the novel and only guessed, and in the novel he was so cute, I can't wait to see him hahaha
2 3
sephali • Mar 26, 2022
Photo Photo
New poster?
0 1
Replying to RAMking • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
#WhoRulesTheWorld ’s author 倾泠月 recently shared a post clarifying that she didn’t take part in the drama…
Just read the novel, even though it's really good, I hope the drama can be better than the novel
3 3
Replying to Reba • Mar 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
rumor says its gonna air in may....via: kisskhbut i hope this one release in april waiting for so long.....:(
FR??
0 3
Replying to indhfadi • Nov 19, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
I didnt find it:(
Omg I found it!! maybe yesterday it was blocked in my country
0 1
Replying to Yuwon05 • Nov 19, 2021
Title Be My Princess
It's gonna air soon! https://twitter.com/iQIYI/status/1461242779208585219?t=1SdvV0HYKZ2SJzrah49gQg&s=19
I didnt find it:(
0 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Nov 18, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
Teaser: https://youtu.be/jiB6xfC3j_I
I didnt find it:(
0 4