News
Replying to amrita828 • Aug 6, 2018
Article 6 Pet Peeves That Bother Asian Drama Fans!
In Italy we wear engagement and wedding rings on the left too, and we aren't Asian. I know nothing of the nerve…
In the Netherlands Cathlics wear the wedding ring on the left hand, Protestants wear it on the right.. (protesting against Catholicism I guess? I'm not religious so don't know the real reason).
1 0
Livvy • May 4, 2013
Article Anime That Should Be Made Into Dramas
Thanks for the "must watch" list! I've read quite a few manga/manhua/manhwa series, but didn't realize so many were adapted to anime. I feel a new addiction coming up....
0 0
Shaza • May 3, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
Ha ha, thanks for the article! I've done all except the haircut! Me being too scared to try it out with my super curly hair, I chickened out there... Even though I'm a girl, I had Gu Jun Pyo (BOF) nightmares (but without the personal hair stylist).
1 0
amrita828 • Dec 22, 2012
Article Test: What Drama Are You?
Brilliant! Where did you get your degree again? ;) My score totally explains why I like (almost) all dramas...
1 0
