News
On The First Frost • Mar 31, 2025
Title The First Frost
I can’t decide if 32 episodes is worth watch or not… I’m currently on ep 6 and all the sa and harrasment is really killing my mood 😭please tell me it gets a bit more lighthearted 🥹
4 5
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 12, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
looking at the comments I just realised that there’s only 12 episodes 😭😭I was like “no way they are already dating they have like 8 more episodes left??” nope 😭. I honestly think this deserved at least 14 if not 16 episodes…
7 1
On Mentalese Express • Mar 9, 2025
Title Mentalese Express
this was so cute and subtly detailed for only being 18 minutes!!
2 0
On Cherry Magic • Feb 10, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
it’s a shame this wasn’t uploaded outside of Thailand, it would have been so popular and would have loved to support it officially as it was such a good series!!
9 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 22, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
honestly the drama peaked around the middle and then… yeah, still decent enough to watch, but not decent enough to remember
3 0
On Under Parallel Skies • Oct 28, 2024
Title Under Parallel Skies
i loved it, predictable plot but didn’t make me like it any less
1 0
Replying to Drama watcher • Sep 17, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
what is more frustrating is why fl still protect him by being silent about that he's a cheater and he take her…
no don’t even I’ll seriously hate it if it happens 😭😑😑
1 0
Replying to Drama watcher • Sep 17, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
what is more frustrating is why fl still protect him by being silent about that he's a cheater and he take her…
I know right!?!? she could have came clear with his wife and about the idea at least, she’s constantly (maybe unknowingly) defending him when he doesn’t need it!!
2 2
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 17, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love Spoiler
gosh honestly once a cheater always a cheater, I can’t believe he’s already talking about divorcing her when they literally just got married 😭
27 5
On Pop Out Boy! • Aug 8, 2024
Title Pop Out Boy!
where’s season 2 ☹️😭
8 0
Replying to ThategoMafiri • May 19, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Here to flip off everyone who's moaning about the high rating. ((🖕🖕🖕))
wait what’s going on, what’s the hate about 😭😭?? also why on earth has the rating gone down to 8.8
3 2
On Super Rich in Korea • May 18, 2024
Title Super Rich in Korea
David honestly made the show better for me
8 0
On Lighter & Princess • May 7, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Li Xun and Zhu Yun will seriously always have my heart bc I think their story is so impactful, rewatch value is suuper high, at first I wasn’t super keen on watching the later part of the drama after the revenge bit, but it grew on me after their antics
4 0
On My Love from the Star • May 7, 2023
Title My Love from the Star
honestly one of my favourite kdramas still to this day,it doesn’t even feel like it’s been 10 years since it came out, I’ve watched it over countless times and although people may call it cheesy, I think that’s what makes it even better
7 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • May 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
at first I didn’t want to watch it before of the FL actor change, but I’m honestly glad i did! Its so worth the watch
3 1
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • May 7, 2023
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
Irie loved Kotoko just as much but just expressed it in a different way, not that her way for expressing her love for him was wrong but they both had their flaws, as much as it was toxic, it was human like, love isn’t perfect after all
9 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • May 7, 2023
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 Spoiler
it was so refreshing seeing Kotoko finally lash out on Irie. I don’t know how many times I’ve watched that scene 😭
5 0
On The Good Bad Mother • May 7, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
the 3&4 episodes make me cry so much gosh, they’ve both been given another chance 🥹, can’t wait to see what happens with Kang Ho & Mi Joo. I wish weeks would hurry up so I could watch more 😭.
6 0
On Night of Love with You • May 7, 2023
Title Night of Love with You
such a cute mini drama, which I was able to finish in one sitting :) sweet and lighthearted, plot is slightly confusing as it goes back and forth a lot but worth the watch! and a nice twist of making the villains the main characters too 😋
1 0
On 2gether • Feb 21, 2020
Title 2gether
So...I’m guessing I’m going to have to wait a day or so for subtitles then?.
3 0
