K-Drama
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Jul 17, 2025
Title Revenged Love
The office BTS I can watch all day. The way how TXN kick the office chair like that looks so cool in the drama…
I am also watching them religiously :) I almost watched them more than the show itself at this point... The actors and everyone are so so likable
3 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 17, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Yes, the book is 280 chapters and episode 10 already covers 105 of them, plus the ending scenes from the novel…
hello! May I ask do you know any sources where I can read the novel after 230th chapter? I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it got deleted...
1 1
Replying to certra • Jul 15, 2025
Title Revenged Love
guys ive been holding out watching this cause i physically cannot wait a week for the new ep idk how yall are…
i am having the exact same disease and i just found out about the behind scenes and i am also currently reading the novel on wattpad, an author is publishing a decent translation and it's updating almost regularly on some late episodes that i couldn't find anywhere before. I guess we'll just try to hold on with what we've got until next episodes... wish you good luck :)
1 1