News
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 30, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
thank you so much for this opportunity. i love kdrama more than kpop. i love every Korean snacks, i love Korean language, i really love the specific titles that Koreans use for every ages. I really love the beauty stuff that Korean girls use.
0 0
nevermind • Jun 18, 2017
Article My Top 10 Gorgeous Korean Actors (and Yours Too!)
Where is Seo In Guk?
2 2
AnanyaS • May 2, 2017
Article 5 Stages of Drama Addiction!
I have started watching kdramas since June 2009. So it's been almost 8 years. Kdramas are now part of my life and i can't do anything abt this. I have accepted the fact that there's no going back. Im really addicted. i can stay 2 or 3 days awake only for watching kdramas. I can forget to eat my meals but i never forget to watch kdrama ❤
1 0
Crazyblueria • Feb 20, 2017
Article The Time I Fell in Love with a Story
It start with a kiss was the first ver. i sow.. i hv seen all of them.. and the one who i love the most was taiwanese ver.. the kor ver. i hvn't like that much.. and last year i watched jap. ver. it was really good
1 0
DramaNoona • Jan 29, 2017
Article 5 Reasons to Watch Age of Youth
I don't like the end, too many things did not explained at all.. too many secrets are unknown yet
3 2
