K-Drama
Replying to Joy • Jul 14, 2021
Title My Fated Boy
what abt the boredom, guys?? I get bored easily but my eager for this drama that I heard the ML is so devoted…
Same here
1 8
Replying to aprilnwright • Jul 12, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
It's pretty much the pattern lol!! And as far as saying they need to grow up that's a bit harsh considering the…
Hmmmmm, I see,That's too bad. Well there is nothing anyone can do about that.
0 0
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 12, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
Hi everyone, I just wanna say I really don't get Chinese dramas and their writers must the female best friend always end up with the male lead friend also, must it always be this way am so sick of watching second couples love story. Is it just their signature in Chinese dramas, if it is they need to grow up. this pattern is just too weird and so tiring to watch. I don't know if anyone gets me.
1 3
Replying to Jellybean • Jul 11, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I never knew watching a preview would give me butterflies :,))
Yeah I know,😁
0 0
Replying to Jellybean • Jul 10, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I never knew watching a preview would give me butterflies :,))
If only Wednesday could come now.
3 2
Replying to Frilay • Jul 10, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I literally keep re watching Ep 9's preview whenever I think about this show lol, glad I'm not alone
Me too, have watched it like 7 times. I think their relationship would be so cute to watch.
1 1
Replying to cassiel_17 • Jul 10, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
Is it Wednesday yet? I can’t wait for ep 9 aaaahhhh!!!
Same here, smiles
1 0
Replying to cassiel_17 • Jul 10, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
Is it Wednesday yet? I can’t wait for ep 9 aaaahhhh!!!
Same here, smiles
1 0
Replying to Dizz • Jul 8, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
I think that's one of the worst poster have seen. it's really misleading it looks and feels so calm. But the drama…
Lol yeah true.
0 0
Replying to lxxjhxxk • Jul 8, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
despite the lovely/calm/relaxed looking poster the drama is nothing like that it was pretty intense and delt with…
I think that's one of the worst poster have seen. it's really misleading it looks and feels so calm. But the drama itself ain't, a poster should atleast have a reflection of what any drama is about even as little, this is just the total opposite. Although am not saying the drama is bad cause of the poster lol. Am just surprised that it was used.
2 2
Replying to Ren Saranghae • Jul 6, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
Not enjoying Sun Ah at all. The.way she talks is like a weirdo.
Lol
0 0
Replying to nostalgia127 • Jul 6, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
i’m surprised netflix didn’t take this well their lost
Yeah
0 1
Replying to Aztlanna • Jun 26, 2021
Title Miss Monte-Cristo
I wish I knew.. I'm not sure there is one anymore.
Hmmmm ok
0 0
On Miss Monte-Cristo • Jun 25, 2021
Title Miss Monte-Cristo
Hello, please can someone tell me who is the female leads love interest in this drama, like main male character?
0 2
Replying to jill • Jun 16, 2021
Title When Love Burns
except for the parts where they stare at each other for 10 seconds (which takes action and screen time away from…
Where do u watch it?
0 2
Lynetta Brazil • Jun 11, 2021
Review A Good Supper
Lol, I enjoyed reading your comment especially the part you called gyung soo mother dragon lady lol. The drama is really crazy but it's fun to watch, it's engaging that sometimes I feel like entering the show putting senses into some of the characters. Wanna ask what do you think about JH character?
1 0
Replying to Dizz • Jun 9, 2021
Title He’s into Her
Please what site did you watch it?
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Jun 9, 2021
Title He’s into Her
I enjoyed the first episode. I'm glad this only has 10 episodes and not your usual hundreds of episode in a Filipino…
Please what site did you watch it?
0 3
Replying to RikaPika • Jun 4, 2021
Review Kingdom: Legendary War
I loved all the groups too! And I'm really glad that you like SF9 as most of the people didn't appreciate them!
Wow really that's sad. I and my siblings enjoyed their performance the most.
0 0
RikaPika • Jun 4, 2021
Review Kingdom: Legendary War
I agree with your comment, they should have really stopped at road to kingdom. I got tired at episode 3. The show was as amazing as road to kingdom was. Although I love each groups. I don't know who won or the ranking, but with the three episodes I watched I enjoyed sf9 performance.
1 2