Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 9, 2016
Replying to llll_09 • Oct 22, 2021
I feel too but by the opposite way. It's way more better than I expected.
Yeah, let's see how it goes.
0 0
Replying to llll_09 • Oct 21, 2021
I feel too but by the opposite way. It's way more better than I expected.
For me am just wondering how good it's gonna last , I mean like seriously how long is she gonna pretend to be a man, what were they thinking exactly? if she was just a noble or a commoner maybe they could get away with it, but she is a crown prince what plans exactly did her mom and her had or has for the future? She is a crown prince future king what heir is she gonna produce? The drama is nice but I just see a complicated story that will unfold my hope is let it
continue being nice. I don't know if any one gets my point?
0 4
Replying to Neo123 • Oct 20, 2021
Did the actress for the mother drop out halfway through filming? Her death was like out of nowhere, literally…
Yeah ur right that was weird
0 0
Replying to eevee • Oct 20, 2021
So far .. this is not the drama I thought it was gonna be :/
So do u like it or not?
0 1
Replying to Cereus • Oct 20, 2021
Title High Class
I saw that coming either this episode or the next but not in THAT way
@baby inzhagi well we both know how she ended up at the end.
0 0
Replying to Cereus • Oct 19, 2021
Title High Class
I saw that coming either this episode or the next but not in THAT way
Yeah it was really horrible, but damn so funny too😆😆 like seriously how blind can love be🤷🤦
2 2
Replying to nanabish2020 • Oct 19, 2021
Title High Class
Omg An Ji Yong is an ass hole
His evil not just an ass hole
3 0
Replying to mysticutie • Oct 19, 2021
Title High Class
wth. that ending caught me off guard
I don't know why, but the ending had me laughing so hard lol it was so out of nowhere
5 1
Replying to Karina • Oct 7, 2021
I think Sa Ra is the biological mom of Se Jong and the dad might be Cha Gun/ brother of the main girls stepmom.
You might be right
1 0
Replying to 9306151 • Sep 25, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Woong has a whole big dinosaur as his naughty cell like what 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm screaming
Lmao
0 0
On Yumi's Cells • Sep 25, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
This series is giving me butterflies in my stomach the ost is so so nice. I am so much loving this series it's really funny
11 0
Replying to Dizz • Sep 24, 2021
Must i watch one and only before watching this?
Okay thanks for the info
0 0
Replying to piscesdragon • Sep 23, 2021
Dont get your hopes up or you will be in for a disappointment. Its frustrating until the end.
Must i watch one and only before watching this?
0 3
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Aug 29, 2021
Title One and Only
Can you explain the point/scale? Is it the money they get? Or the combination of viewership and interest, etc?
What other two dramas broke the scale
0 2