K-Drama Replying to Jupiter Rules • Nov 30, 2021
Title Heart of Loyalty
Not alone. I liked her in wuxia drama. She cant fight and she just cant emote well. its her teeth i think.
The female lead in the rational life is one of the best have seen.
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Nov 27, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Yall welcome to the underworld!EP5 ended us all, I know it!
Lol that's really a funny way to express yourself.
1 0
Replying to aicto • Nov 23, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I tried so hard this time to do that and only made it up until 4 episodes before I caved and now I'm just waiting…
Lol
2 0
Replying to Katijahhhh • Nov 13, 2021
Title Happiness
loving this drama so f'ing much 😚😩😩😩
Same here Friday is just so far
0 0
Replying to Dizz • Nov 13, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
I agree don't really like haishi character it pisses me off. Hopes it gets better if it doesn't would drop the…
Okay thanks for the info
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Nov 13, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Before I watched the trailer I thought Yang Mi would play a "manly", mysterious guard with darker aura bcs of…
I agree don't really like haishi character it pisses me off. Hopes it gets better if it doesn't would drop the drama other than that it's nice
0 2
Replying to Sof • Nov 5, 2021
Title Crime Puzzle
legend says that one day we'll get to watch it with subs
Lol
1 0
Replying to 9530731 • Nov 4, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Since everyone is saying that episode 14 is really really really good, I think it's time for me to start watching…
Lol ur crazy and funny at the same time in a good way though
1 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 29, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Please one of the cast member ru yi I can't seem to find him anywhere on the show so far, has anyone seen him in the drama?
2 0
Replying to arukilee • Oct 28, 2021
Title Out of the Dream
That's why I am wondering if I am not dreaming😂😂
Lol
1 0
Replying to rarara9998 • Oct 28, 2021
Title Out of the Dream
I haven’t started this yet since I’m bingeing The Justice first but I just want to say that the poster for…
Like seriously? U must really like the poster, although ur right this is one of the best Chinese drama posters have seen
1 0
Replying to hibye5631 • Oct 28, 2021
Title Love's in Sight!
can somebody please tell me, or send me a link to where i can watch episode 3 with english subtitles
Same here, am really enjoying this drama
1 0
Replying to Dizz • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
OMG I thought I was the only one that realized how funny that statement is lol
Nah ur not at all. Whenever I remember that statement I just smile or chuckle it's that funny😁
0 0
Replying to reese87 • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
MooHak to WonTak: "Your face is security."😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂🤣😅😂
OMG I thought I was the only one that realized how funny that statement is lol
2 2
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
I love this show so much!!!! Moo Hak is written so well and Kim Min Jae gives him so much life!!! Strong, Kind,…
Same here
0 0
Replying to Han • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
A riot broke out in mine when Chak Hee decided to visit
You guys are so funny, but moo hak statement damn that was so funny cute and hot
1 0
Replying to vivalf • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Did Moo Hak really have to put out another bottle of wine on the table for her? Cmon on now? It's already episode…
LMAO
0 0
Replying to Robin Manee • Oct 23, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Huh. Dali has a healthy naughty cell. I reason her naughty died 5 years ago and was brought back by Moo Hak. But…
Lol, yumis naughty cell is one funny character have seen
2 0
Replying to llll_09 • Oct 23, 2021
Title The King's Affection
I feel too but by the opposite way. It's way more better than I expected.
Okay cool
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Oct 22, 2021
Title The King's Affection
I think is part of the narrative, hwi needed enemies for power, like a stepmother wanting his child to be next…
Yeah I get that, things that has to happen in other for others things to play out I can't remember what they call that .
0 0