K-Drama
yucannot • Jan 12, 2023
Review A Tale of Thousand Stars
Lol
2 0
Replying to tyongs_rose • Dec 30, 2022
Title Island
this script is crazy...
How so please tell me, haven't watched it yet
0 0
Replying to Hiluna • Dec 29, 2022
Title Unchained Love
I am disappointed in how the FL's character is cast. I like both FL and ML actors but there is no chemistry between…
I agree, that scene of the female holding the incense so close to his face, really made no sense.
3 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 29, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
Dia, spade o, Lol. Loved the series
0 0
Replying to kingcobra92 • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
wow. I loved this drama. mkvdrama have ep 1-7 with eng subhttps://mkvdrama.org/download-the-blood-of-youth-2022-chinese-drama/
Wow thank you so much, I have been combing the net to find where to download with eng sub. U really don't know how grateful I am right now. Thanks😊.
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Blood of Youth
https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4850866193367141/4850868065143392Second trailer. (This is, without a doubt, the…
Was really intense, can't wait for the main dish.
1 0
Replying to Xiaowen star • Dec 24, 2022
Title Eternal Faith
Hua cheng wait for eight hundred years now i understand how 🤔 he feels now hua cheng wants we also wait until…
Lol
1 0
Replying to Daising • Dec 24, 2022
Title Falling into You
same here I have been trying so many dramas but still
Okay will do.
0 0
On Song of the Moon • Dec 17, 2022
Title Song of the Moon
Very fast paced drama
0 1
On Park Seo Jun • Dec 16, 2022
Person Park Seo Jun
Happy birthday, saranghae
0 0
Replying to Dizz • Dec 15, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
Hi u have watched Young royals, I enjoyed it so much, just heard there would be a third and final season.
Okay, have fun with the second season, it was awesome.
1 1
Replying to leea • Dec 15, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
It's giving a mix of KinnPorsche and Young Royals and I'm living for it.
Hi u have watched Young royals, I enjoyed it so much, just heard there would be a third and final season.
3 3
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Dec 15, 2022
Person Chae Sang Woo
whoever gave him the role of Gi Ohsung as his comeback drama deserves a raise he really made me hate that character…
Same here lol
0 0
On Back for You • Dec 5, 2022
Title Back for You
Would watch this for Wang an yu
6 0
Replying to Daising • Dec 5, 2022
Title Falling into You
same here I have been trying so many dramas but still
Just finished it too, how are you guys coping? I am missing them so much already.
1 2
Replying to andyisme • Dec 5, 2022
Title Falling into You
Highly reccomending Lighter and princess to anyone and everyone who haven't watched or heard of it. The same author…
Have watched lighter and princess also. This writer is really good
3 0
Replying to BlueberryMuffin • Dec 5, 2022
Title Falling into You
Can someone tell me what the age gap between the ML and FL supposed to be? Currently on Ep.8 and I’m kinda confused…
She is older than him with an eight year old gap
2 0
Replying to Clinically-Insane • Nov 22, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I think the focus now should be more upon the character work than the romantic relationship. Is the ML acting…
Well said
3 0
Replying to shel arman • Nov 22, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
i was eagerly waiting for reborn rich,summer strike(k drama) and i am normally not into cdramas,now my only focus…
Lol so funny
0 0
Replying to Weak Hero Class 1 • Nov 20, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
Replying to deleted comment
Its very nice, but there is so much violence
0 0