K-Drama
Replying to Mina Myoui • Sep 9, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Baobao’s story is so sad 😭😭
Yeah it's very sad😭
4 0
Replying to 10603333 • Sep 8, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
he can't afford new clothes lmao now that he's out of the job, it's only going to get worse
😁
1 0
Replying to 10603333 • Sep 8, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side
he can't afford new clothes lmao now that he's out of the job, it's only going to get worse
LMAO, I thought I was the only one that noticed that, it's really funny though.
0 2
Replying to On cloud nine • Aug 20, 2023
Title All the Way to the Sun
Plus point for casting older ML is he is looking like how CEO in Real Corporate world suppose to look, Not some…
LMAO , couldn't agree more.
3 0
Replying to Dizz • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Lol, how is it in heaven?
🤣ur funny
0 0
Replying to Dizz • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Wow there is still another kiss scene?
Okay thanks
0 0
Replying to Ening WP • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
after Wu Bi and Su Yu's kiss, I'm typing this comment from heaven .. ehehehe
Lol, how is it in heaven?
1 2
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
There is one more kiss we haven't seen yet according to that post...Can't wait for ep 23 😚
Wow there is still another kiss scene?
0 2
Replying to Dizz • Aug 6, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wow so intense and interesting
I just don't understand why it's postponed
0 1
Replying to Dizz • Aug 6, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wow so intense and interesting
I just don't understand why it's postponed
0 0
Replying to Khena • Aug 4, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
https://youtu.be/AL0tkWJBtyc I can’t wait to see Neo doing this fight scene! I hope the can fit it in!
Wow so intense and interesting
1 4
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 4, 2023
Title You from the Future
Is he obsessed with CEO roles ? 😂😂😂
LMAO, the synopsis is also weakening
2 1
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Aug 3, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I don’t care whether the kiss will be on the forehead or cheek, I ain’t a greedy person 🤷🏽♀️.…
Your comment is so funny
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Jul 26, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Also technically there’s only one ML
Aw Okay, thanks again.
1 1
Replying to Pinocchio • Jul 25, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Also technically there’s only one ML
Hmm I c, but the guy above him is more important in the drama, I always thought their dramas wasn't done like that. Thanks for the info.
0 3
Replying to Pinocchio • Jul 24, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Also technically there’s only one ML
Please who is king, can't find the name from the cast
0 5
Replying to Pinocchio • Jul 24, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Also technically there’s only one ML
And who is that?
0 7
Replying to Claddagh • Jul 4, 2023
Title Step by Step
Because romance at work with your boss is a very bad idea 😅
Lol ur statement @claddagh really cracked me up 🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to jjlew • Jun 11, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
OK I get now what ppl are saying. I mean the 2 leads are so distracting, they take their shirts off I forget what…
Lmao
2 0
Replying to shubham prasad • Jun 9, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
cause they think 'breaking the 4rth wall' is funny when it's not, it's feels out of place and stupid.
Yeah that's what I thought too.
0 0