K-Drama Chae Soo Bin is surprised to discover her ability doesn't work on Kim Young Kwang in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 23 hours ago
Replying to nolatoo • May 14, 2026 Title A Splendid Match I couldn’t even see the kiss properly, damn it. 😑 Lmao, your funny 1 0
Replying to Veronica Park • May 3, 2026 Title Filing for Love [1] It is the VP who has an obsessive crush on In-a. It was because of his control freak nature she had to work… My mind is all about this drama, can't wait for next week too. It's been so long I genuinely enjoyed a Korean drama. They casted the right peeps, gong myung expressions are just killing me. Especially the way he screamed after seeing her nude 😄😄😄😄😄😄 5 1
Replying to ebonwilde • May 3, 2026 Title Filing for Love i adore nkj 'sand paj's relationship ngl. we need more dramas where the leads have exes and are just friends instead… Yeah 👍 2 0
Replying to Veronica Park • May 3, 2026 Title Filing for Love [1] It is the VP who has an obsessive crush on In-a. It was because of his control freak nature she had to work… Wow nice theory, gonna rewatch some scenes to see your point, cause I feel you might be right. 1 3
Replying to Queen Love • Apr 17, 2026 Title Reverse Why is it always White Truck-Kun®, trying to get people isekai'd? Lol, isekai'd? that's so funny 2 0
Replying to Alien • Apr 16, 2026 Title The Epoch of Miyu Is it accurate? I dont know anything about hotels hahaha Lol, 0 0
Replying to Gudrun5 • Mar 26, 2026 Person Tim Yu Spoiler Agreed, I finished my fifth watch of Ancient Detective. and it was just as good! But I read comment that's it's going to be a sad ending for him, so I can't bring myself to watch it 0 0
Replying to Gudrun5 • Mar 21, 2026 Person Tim Yu Agreed, I finished my fifth watch of Ancient Detective. and it was just as good! It's really sad, I became a big fan of him after watching ancient detective, but he doesn't have any other major role, it's really sad. 1 2
Replying to warih tonidah • Feb 28, 2026 Title Generation to Generation In every cdrama i ever see, righeous sect always filth to the core. Such hipocrite... So true 1 0
KJW • Feb 28, 2026 Review Can This Love Be Translated? Wow, your interpretation of the characters are so concise, really good with words. 1 0
Replying to Dizz • Nov 3, 2025 Title Sword and Beloved Lmao, bring your soul back o lol And the episodes remaining ain't much 0 0
Replying to Handler One • Nov 2, 2025 Title Sword and Beloved Well that turned into more than 6 episodes of separation (my soul has left my body) Lmao, bring your soul back o lol 1 2
Replying to TheFool • Oct 24, 2025 Title Whispers of Fate Tang Lici is exactly my type of protagonist, calm, mysterious, intelligent and maybe kind hearted still (though… Wow nice description 1 0
Replying to Dizz • Oct 24, 2025 Title Fight for Love Lol ikr. But that would have been a crazy coincidence Okay, thanks. 1 0
Replying to Dizz • Oct 24, 2025 Title Fight for Love Lol ikr. But that would have been a crazy coincidence Ok cool, makes me wanna watch it already. 1 2
Replying to Dizz • Oct 23, 2025 Title Fight for Love Lol ikr. But that would have been a crazy coincidence Your profile pic, is it love in the clouds? 0 5
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 23, 2025 Title Fight for Love Just scanned the cast for Chang Huasen LoL he's not here. Man's everywhere these days 😂😂 Lol ikr. But that would have been a crazy coincidence 1 7
Replying to rakhamn • Oct 17, 2025 Title Fated Hearts I am throughly enjoying this. Sui Ge is my favorite C-drama male lead. He be eating them up. I love how he stand… I agree with you, he is one of the best male lead 1 0
Replying to Glai0907 • Oct 17, 2025 Title Fated Hearts They could have created a spin-off focusing on Princess Xi Yang having a baby, with Jinyan transforming into a… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣One of the funniest comment ever lol 0 0
They casted the right peeps, gong myung expressions are just killing me. Especially the way he screamed after seeing her nude 😄😄😄😄😄😄
So handsome
One of the funniest comment ever lol