K-Drama
Replying to CeeVieAre • May 1, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Fighting scene in ep35 was good ⚔️⚔️⚔️
It was thrillingly. Enjoyed it so much
1 0
Replying to Jang Na Ra • Apr 27, 2024
Title Tender Light
watch ep 1 to 3 free here https://myasiantv.rest/series/tender-light-2024/
You must be an avid fan of jang na ra
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Apr 26, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
If this is boring I will be completely heart broken! The trailer looks insane, one thing I like about Asian shows…
One of the best trailers I have seen in a long time. It's that good.
9 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Apr 17, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Want to do the same, but sadly so hard to do, craving for more😭
Pls who knows the airing calendar?
0 0
Replying to Kenneth Carl Vega • Apr 16, 2024
Person Kim Jung Ha
He looks like Lee Junho for me
Yeah alot
0 0
Psycho • Apr 11, 2024
Review Burning Flames
I felt the same
1 0
Replying to phantomind • Jan 15, 2024
Title Born to Run
Just finished 5 eps. It's surely an underrated drama, and I'm not surprised this type of drama never rlly get…
Wow, that's a nice and thorough critique. Picks my interest more.
2 0
Replying to Ahjummai • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Boss
It's funny how in just a short time, she made that storeroom to fit her personality with the lights and stuffed…
Lol so true
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Dec 26, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I know right, he's one of those people that I'm willing to marry(I'm wayyyyy delusional, sorry😂), despite him…
My dear ur not the only one
2 0
Replying to Joanna • Dec 26, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
Yeahhhh, I tried this without any prep going in, just because I found the cover and synopsis interesting, but…
I thought I was Only one that notice that. I just don't see or feel that the male lead is smitten with her
3 0
Replying to st9r • Dec 26, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
I noticed this too omg! they just changed some details like their occupation and they met in front of each other’s…
Wow, okay. Loved one spring night will definitely watch this.
0 0
Replying to st9r • Dec 25, 2023
Title I Know I Love You
I noticed this too omg! they just changed some details like their occupation and they met in front of each other’s…
Does the male lead have a child also like in one spring night
0 2
Replying to Urschaithu • Dec 16, 2023
Title Derailment
Because he thought that his best friend and 2018 FL were missing due to 2025 FL. His pain was understandable but…
It was really annoying watching him.
2 0
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Dec 16, 2023
Title Will Love in Spring
the trailer gave me butterflies🥰 I am definitely gonna love this!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92eRs4cIj1Q
It's mesmerizing
4 0
Replying to Dizz • Dec 13, 2023
Title Scent of Time
No it isnt
Well to me it aint, well u can watch it and find out.
1 0
Replying to Lucifer • Dec 11, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Is it like perfect marrige revenge kdrama??
No it isnt
0 3
Replying to Dizz • Dec 10, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Only an episode today 😭 and the next in three days to come
On mydramalist here it's showing December 14 and that's Thursday.
1 0
Replying to angela • Dec 10, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
sending medical bills to the production team and cast because they're responsible for my health
Only an episode today 😭 and the next in three days to come
2 2
Replying to LouM • Dec 2, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
i will admit it i have also used the "sent message the wrong person " tactic
Lol 🤣
0 0
Replying to fimin • Dec 2, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
It's so funny that when everyone misunderstood their relationship he never once denied it.
Yeah so funny
0 0