News
On Doubt • Oct 21, 2024
Title Doubt
I watched the first episode and found the drama slow. Is it worth continuing to watch?
0 2
On Black Out • Oct 5, 2024
Title Black Out
I really liked the drama but honestly I didn't like the ending, it was very rushed and had a lot of unnecessary flashbacks.
4 0
On Dog Knows Everything • Sep 25, 2024
Title Dog Knows Everything
Can someone who has seen the first episode tell me if the drama is good?
1 2
Replying to Mitanshi Kumari • Sep 20, 2024
Title Perfect Family
so does it have sad ending?
No!
1 0
Replying to thesuperiortaste • Sep 11, 2024
Title Black Out
who are the other two?
It's definitely the policeman and the girl on the scooter
0 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Sep 11, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
I wanted to start watching this drama because of the actress Lee Ruby. Does she appear in many scenes?
1 1
Replying to Arkytior • Sep 8, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Is this worth watching ?
yes
1 0
On Black Out • Sep 8, 2024
Title Black Out
I'm the only one who doesn't like Choi Na Gyeom?
1 3
On Extracurricular • Sep 4, 2024
Title Extracurricular
Can you recommend me kdramas similar to this one?
1 2
Replying to 11244175 • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Frog
I don't know whether I should watch this or not. I was looking forward to this but the ratings are quite low and…
It's really worth it, the story is really good and the characters are fantastic!
9 0
Replying to ivangeek999 • Aug 28, 2024
Title Perfect Family
yes,you should!
Most people who are badmouthing the drama are because it is not an action drama but a thriller drama. Thriller dramas are slower than usual and many people don't like that. If you don't mind that, I recommend you watch it, you'll definitely like it!
2 0
Replying to isa • Aug 27, 2024
Title Perfect Family
why the rating is so low should i start
yes,you should!
0 2
On The Frog • Aug 26, 2024
Title The Frog Spoiler
I just watched the drama but I didn't understand why she killed the child. Can someone explain it to me?
0 2
On The Frog • Aug 23, 2024
Title The Frog
Why was the series called a frog if there were no frogs?
0 3
On The Frog • Aug 23, 2024
Title The Frog
Are all episodes available or is there only one episode per week?
0 3
On Perfect Family • Aug 18, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Is this drama good? Why is it having such a low rating even though it only has 2 episodes?
0 4
On Be My Boyfriend • Jul 31, 2024
Title Be My Boyfriend
Can anyone recommend other kdramas where the episodes are short?
0 2
On A Suffocatingly Lonely Death • Jul 28, 2024
Title A Suffocatingly Lonely Death
Where can I watch this drama with subtitles?
0 0
On Rise for the Town • Jul 20, 2024
Title Rise for the Town
Is there somewhere I can watch all the episodes with subtitles?
0 0
On Rise for the Town • Jul 20, 2024
Title Rise for the Town
Is there somewhere I can watch all the episodes with subtitles?
0 0