News
On Bitter Sweet Hell • Jul 6, 2024
Title Bitter Sweet Hell
Why are the ratings for this drama so low? I haven't watched it yet and I wanted to know if it's worth watching.
2 4
Replying to sweety_1004 • Jul 2, 2024
Title Tunnel
they showed the changes in past in last few seconds may be you're talking about future??
yes, they showed some things from the past but not all. I would like to see at least one scene of the serial killer being arrested in the past!
2 0
Replying to ace • Jul 1, 2024
Title Connection
is there kiss scene?
No!
0 0
On My Undead Yokai Girlfriend • May 18, 2024
Title My Undead Yokai Girlfriend
The drama has a great fl and an annoying ml!
5 0
Replying to Sunidhi • May 18, 2024
Title Solomon's Perjury Spoiler
Who's the killer?
There is no killer, he committed suicide!
1 0
On Goodbye Earth • Apr 27, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
Is it as bad as people are saying it is?
0 8
On Tunnel • Apr 27, 2024
Title Tunnel
Am I the only one who wishes there was another episode showing what changed in the past?
13 2
Replying to tangerinewoos • Apr 22, 2024
Title Love Revolution
i've been rewatch for 8th time already, is there any possibility there is season 2 ? 🥲
It's been 4 years so the probability of having a second season is almost 0 😭
2 1
Replying to ecrin • Apr 16, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
im so hesitant about watching this
you should watch it, it's a fantastic Kdrama
5 0
On Big Mouth • Apr 14, 2024
Title Big Mouth
I just watched the whole kdrama but I didn't understand what nf9 is. Can someone explain it to me?
0 1
Replying to TedTeden • Apr 2, 2024
Title Love Revolution
Is it a love triangle?
No!
1 0
On Connect • Mar 30, 2024
Title Connect
It's worth watching?
0 3
On Celebrity • Mar 30, 2024
Title Celebrity
It's worth watching?
0 1
On Pyramid Game • Mar 22, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
This is one of the best Kdramas I've seen lately!
8 0
On Pyramid Game • Mar 15, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
Will there be a second season 🤔? I don't think the story is capable of being finished in 2 episodes!
5 1
Replying to Duckk • Mar 15, 2024
Title Bring It On, Ghost Spoiler
Oh my, I didn't realize the age difference til now..
Well, she spent 5 years in a coma so she's older than him 🙃
1 0
Replying to 9070095 • Mar 15, 2024
Title Bring It On, Ghost
I’m running out of dramas help me
What kind of dramas do you like?
0 0
Replying to Kim Shifa • Mar 13, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Do I need to watch "The Killer's Shopping List" before watching this?
No, you don't need to watch!
3 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 14, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
I liked the series but I found the ending incomplete and with many questions unanswered. Will there be a second season?
4 0
Replying to HealingVibes • Feb 12, 2024
Title Kurokawa Morio, Arubaito Sagashitemasu!
Hi guys, where can I watch this? I can't seem to find it in dramacool, bilibili or anywhere else. Mmm...Thanks!
I watched it here: https://catoven.livejournal.com/
1 1