Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2026
Ongoing 1/12
Dive into You
8 people found this review helpful
14 days ago
1 of 12 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

A MASTERPIECE!

My rating for this drama 100/100. A MASTERPIECE! I was actually hesitating to watch this at first because of the body swap between the twins but when I watched the first episode, I was amazed. From the opening up to the final minutes of the drama, it was a masterpiece. The actors/actresses acting are so amazing. Also the opening and closing songs are so niceeeee to hear, it's giving angelic melody vibes. And the closing song being a Japanese song is so niceee too, it gives heavenly vibes to the drama. Lastly, the main leads CHEMISTRY is OVERFLOWING from the start! Definitely worth to watch!!! <3

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?