Editorials
Replying to Edwxrd • Jul 25, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
I have seen the recommendations and I saw "Somehow 18" and "Closer to you" which are both really similar because…
WHY? The korean one (somehow 18) is a sad ending? sorry im just curious because i dont finish it yet
0 2
Replying to michelle • Jul 20, 2021
Title School 2021
i am just pissed we didnt get a school 2019 tbh ://
What does it really true? School 2019?
0 0
Replying to Edwxrd • Jul 20, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
I haven't watch this But I loved the Original Chinese version! Please someone tell me is this worth to watch?
Yes but for me i think they change the ML behavior because when i watch this i felt like he is so soft compered to the original but it is still up to you if you wnat to watch this but it kindly high recommend
3 1
On Blue Birthday • Jul 20, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭
0 0
On Imitation • Jul 20, 2021
Title Imitation
The one i anoyyed character is the ceo of NOG ENT
0 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Jul 20, 2021
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
The only thing that i will say ITS A MASTERPIECE PERIOD!!!!...
2 0
