K-Drama
Replying to Evamaren • Jul 19, 2025
Title For My Dearest Spoiler
Here: https://youtu.be/Xe8CR5ZSXlo?si=TMRG5K_ZqVPilddl
Thank you! I really appreciate it.
1 0
On For My Dearest • Jun 27, 2025
Title For My Dearest
Does anyone know where to watch this with English subtitles? I started it but then it was removed.
2 2
On Mission in Parallel • Aug 7, 2022
Title Mission in Parallel
Has this aired yet? I want to watch it.
1 0
Replying to JustAnotherFan • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
He went on to become the Shu King. He broke off with Beiliang and left. He did not take any soldiers with him,…
He’s an interesting character. Thank you for replying!
0 0
Replying to ren • Jan 8, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
I've only read what this season covered so idk. but I saw someone in the comments say all of xu xiao's adopted…
That’s interesting. Thank you!
0 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 7, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
For those who have read the novel can you please let me know if Chen Zhi Bao remains loyal to Beiliang or what’s his ending?
0 17
Replying to vienna • Jul 29, 2021
Title The Golden Hairpin
getting justice for kris wu's victims is more important than you waiting for this drama.
Okay chill I’m not trying to offend anyone. And I also hope the police do their part in finding the truth and getting justice. I’m not very familiar with Kris Wu but I have been a huge fan of Yang Zi so I’ve been following her dramas. No where did I say or mention that getting justice wasn’t important.
6 0
On The Golden Hairpin • Jul 28, 2021
Title The Golden Hairpin
I’m so upset and mad that this might not air. I’ve been waiting years to watch this. I really hope it’s able to air.
0 2
Replying to ananyaaaaaaz • Jul 10, 2021
Title Praomook
Because he liked Nutch, and his parents forcefully made him get married to Mook
Wow, just because of that? I was expecting there to be more than that considering how much dislike he showed as soon as he found out who she was when they were older. Thank you for answering my question.
2 0
On Praomook • Jul 6, 2021
Title Praomook
Anyone know why Lan hated Mook so much since they were young?
2 2
On Mon Garn Bandan Ruk • Aug 18, 2019
Title Mon Garn Bandan Ruk
Does anyone mind sharing where I can watch this, even if it is raw with no subs is fine. Please DM and Thanks you.
0 0
On Miss Truth • Jul 12, 2019
Title Miss Truth
I really like the novel so far. The translations were super slow but I was still very grateful to the translator for their hard work because at least I still got to read the novel. Since it's been dropped by the translator I wish someone would pick up this novel and give more frequent updates cuz the wait is torture. Anyways I really can't wait to watch this and I really hope the drama is as good as the novel.
3 1
On The Legends • May 8, 2019
Title The Legends
I've been wanting to see this show for a long time and now I finally have time. I read that there are different versions and I was wondering if viki had a good version? What is the best version out there?
0 1
