News
On Tempted • May 14, 2018
Title Tempted
Finally done! all i can say its was aight. the fking cliffhangers what keep me going lol
0 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 16, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
That is a wrap! I really enjoyed watching this drama
1 0
On Splash Splash Love • Jan 3, 2017
Title Splash Splash Love
I really enjoyed this.
1 0
Replying to MarkofJ • Sep 5, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
Where can I watch this? Viki doesn't have it.
awesome thanks ! :D
0 0
On Oh My Ghost • Sep 5, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
Where can I watch this? Viki doesn't have it.
0 3
Sarah • Aug 12, 2015
Review Hello Monster
This is such a well written review. Nice Job!(:
2 1
Replying to phyra • Aug 7, 2015
Title My Love Eun Dong
definitely my kind of drama 10/10
Same here
2 0
Replying to Bongsookie • Aug 4, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Aww EP 13's bromance = ❤❤❤❤ These two brothers make me squeal!!! As much as I love JiAn/Hyun, I feel like…
http://www.viki.com/videos/1071567v-i-remember-you-episode-13
0 0
Replying to Ice • Jul 27, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
I was hesitant to watch this at first but then I found myself hooked into this drama. It's good! Worth watching.…
Same, I'm glad I stick to it.
0 0
On Falling for Innocence • Jul 27, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
AH! It is finally over. At first, I was quite hesitant on watching this drama, I couldn't even pass the first episode. But, I gave it another chance and I have to say damn this drama was cute ass hell. Not only it deliver good acting and good plot, it taught me a valuable lesson as well. You know the saying, a simple act of kindness creates an endless ripple. I believe. This deserve a 10/10 at most.
2 0
Replying to MarkofJ • Jun 3, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Best drama of 2015 by far.
Prison Break is really good. I haven't watch walking dead, but I heard good things about it.
1 0
Replying to MarkofJ • Jun 3, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Best drama of 2015 by far.
Everyone has a different perspective on the drama. Some may dislike it, others may like it. To me, this drama is well perfectly executed. The actors were amazing. All on all, a great drama.
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • May 16, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Best drama of 2015 by far.
7 5
