News
Replying to hey_moon • Jan 9, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Yoo Yeon Seok on why the K-drama became immensely popular
I fell in love with him after watching The Interest of Love, he's so adorable on that show. Beware though, this…
I started this drama but couldn’t finish it 😭 maybe I should give it a second chance. I’m rewatching when the phone rings 😍🫠 can’t move on yet.
0 1
Replying to Ivy • Jan 9, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Yoo Yeon Seok on why the K-drama became immensely popular
Hospital Playlist and the first season of Dr. Romantic!
Tysm
0 0
Replying to MyHiguma • Jan 9, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Yoo Yeon Seok on why the K-drama became immensely popular
Koreans started obsessing over him because of Mr. Sunshine.His name began to be recognized in Korea due to Reply…
Ty, I have them on my list going to start them soon good to know other fans opinions
0 0
Replying to hiphop123 • Jan 9, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Yoo Yeon Seok on why the K-drama became immensely popular
Mr. Sunshine, he is not the main lead, but his character is just as smoldering as Park Se Eon was. Warm and Cozy,…
Ty adding them to my list asap 😊
0 0
Lily Alice • Jan 7, 2025
Article 'When the Phone Rings's Yoo Yeon Seok on why the K-drama became immensely popular
Someone recommend more of his drama please I can’t get enough of him 😍
4 11