Celebrity
On Great Dance Crew Season 2 • Feb 10, 2023
Title Great Dance Crew Season 2
I can't wait Cheng Xiao again on GDC! Filming starts on 2/16/23!!!!
6 0
On Cheng Xiao • Dec 14, 2022
Person Cheng Xiao
I started to become a fan of Cheng Xiao ever since watching the Cdrama Falling into your Smile (FIYS) and finding out that she is an idol. Have you seen the BTS of her and Xu Kai in FIYS?!?!?! The chemistry is so on, they are so cute together! I have been absolutely obsessed with her. She is beautiful, fun, funny, hard working, TALENTED, cute, loveable, and gifted. I love that she is so real (like I can relate to her)! Since I've discovered Cheng Xiao, I've watched her other dramas like Legend of Awakening, My Heart, Detective Chinatown, The World of Fantasy. She is definitely improving on her acting skills. I've also watched her in some variety shows too. I really enjoyed One More Try, and Great Dance Crew (I heard there is a season 2 of Great Dance Crew in the works!). I know Cheng Xiao is a fast learner and has mastered so much in such a short period of time. She will continue to grow and make an even bigger impact on her career, just you wait and see.
19 0
Replying to Piya_fangirl_of_yibo • Oct 13, 2022
Title One More Try
https://twitter.com/YiboSubs/status/1335576771861700611?s=19
Thank you!
0 1