Editorials
On Tempest • Mar 25, 2026
Title Tempest
I LOVED IT
4 0
Replying to kdrama12345 • Jul 23, 2024
Title Dating in the Kitchen
Yo help im about too start this drama can someone please say if there are any break ups if so how many eps does…
it doesn't last long
1 0
Replying to Chess Man • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
8.8? Is this really that good?
for me if
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I love it!🥺🥺💖
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 29, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I loved chapter 9 🤩
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 29, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I loved chapter 9 🤩
3 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Jan 26, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Don't judge me but I'm two chapters in and I'm loving it.
6 0
On Heartbeat • Jul 5, 2023
Title Heartbeat
I love
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jun 19, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I'm so excited
4 0
Replying to Ray • May 17, 2023
Title Oh! Youngsim
can't believe they casted the girl who bullied t ara. should have been blacklisted. at least she plays a bxtxh…
Who is she?
0 3
On Welcome to Wedding Hell • May 7, 2023
Title Welcome to Wedding Hell
I'm going through chapter 10 and it's still boring and I don't like the FL I can't stand it sorry
2 0
On Cheer Up • Oct 5, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I love it so much😭😭
1 0
On Little Women • Oct 2, 2022
Title Little Women
hopefully choi do il be good
4 0
On The Golden Spoon • Sep 27, 2022
Title The Golden Spoon
me encanta
1 0
On Kim Do Young • Aug 27, 2022
Person Kim Do Young
I need Doyoung in a good drama 😭
1 0
