Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 28, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: always in the mood for Jung Hae In
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

haeiness

always in the mood for Jung Hae In
Replying to Mystic realm • Oct 8, 2024
& emptiness will hit more harder on Saturday night😭
Ikrrr 😭💔 what are we gonna do when weekend comes...
3 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 6, 2024
wahh 😭 I still cannot come in terms with the fact this ended already. Ep 16 is not enough...we need more. So sad to say goodbye to this wonderful drama so sooon 🥲 this is a solid 10/10 for me. I love every bits of it. This is a memorable drama for me, I will never forget this drama!!! my weekends got extra better bcs of LND. This drama gave us a wonderful flowery journey❤️❤️❤️ it was worth alll my time. I hope LND gets all the appreciation it deserves. I dont care what other say this is the best romcom drama of 2024 ❣️❤️‍🔥🎆
15 0
Replying to haeiness • Oct 6, 2024
yeahh this is the same with previous one
whatever you say faker 🤣
1 0
Replying to Hana • Oct 6, 2024
What I liked the most about episode 15 was the mothers fighting scenes 😂😂
it was iconic 🤣😆
4 1
Replying to haeiness • Oct 6, 2024
If there is a wedding song I want played at SeungRyus's wedding 💒💍 that is none other than "You Are In Love"…
someone edit this pls🥹
1 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 6, 2024
If there is a wedding song I want played at SeungRyus's wedding 💒💍 that is none other than "You Are In Love" by Taylor Swift 🎶🫶 because they are so taylor swift coded.

Like the lyrics:
Morning his place, burnt toast, sunday, you keep his shirt, he keeps his word, and for once you let go of your fears and your ghosts, one step, not much, but it said enough, you kiss on sidewalks, you fight when you talk, one night he wakes, strange look on his face, pauses, then says, "you're my bestfriend" and you knew that it was love, he is inlove.

(But, daylight fits them too because SH is SR's daylight when she was in the dark)
6 2
Replying to vgn • Oct 6, 2024
https://x.com/istanshenyue27/status/1842602750523441485😯 😯
oh yes make this happen plssss i beg 🥺
3 0
Replying to gotdlookz • Oct 6, 2024
I dunno why the ratings is only 8.5 when it should be 9 🥲🥲
for real deserves so much more
4 0
Replying to chona discutido • Oct 6, 2024
Who told you that it did not catch the attention, are you even reading the news or you just choose to believe…
Ikrrr! I am so fed up with them
0 1
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door Spoiler
Seungryu proposal 💒💞🎀💐 scene is cheffff's kiss the chemistry between them!! Aahhh!!
7 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
I love love next door so much 🥹 the writer is so brilliant, I laughed and teared up a bit at ep 15✨️ it is so heartwarming. I don't want to say goodbye to this drama yet 😭💔 I am going to miss all the characters here. Best romcom of the year for me and all the actors did a wonderful job at potraying their characters each of them feel so realistic. I cried and felt for not just the main leads but even seok ryu's mom too.
12 0
Replying to chona discutido • Oct 5, 2024
Who told you that it did not catch the attention, are you even reading the news or you just choose to believe…
The forced hate unfortunately also came from the obsessed fans of the other drama you know. This site is garbage. It stayed the same. I have joined here in 2020, I took a break from this site for same reason (toxicity). Then I decided to comeback because of LND, the one and only reason. I lost password to my old acc so I created a new one and thought this would be new beginning for me with this site but the toxicity is still the same...no...infact, it is worst 😭 this site is trash.
3 3
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
guys is episode 15 out on netflix yet? I can't wait already!! Wanna watch it, i keep refreshing but no update yet ugghh
6 2
Replying to chona discutido • Oct 5, 2024
Who told you that it did not catch the attention, are you even reading the news or you just choose to believe…
I say it is doing pretty well internationally. It is the talk of every social media. I have been on X and the tags for LND there constantly trends. Who cares about ratings anyway, we watch drama to enjoy, to relieve stress to find happiness. Plus every drama is fictional. Every drama has flaws. Every drama is diff and unique. Sometimes some people get overboard with being a drama critic, whenever they watch a drama they rather look for flaws instead of just enjoying.
5 5
Replying to Mubee • Oct 5, 2024
This wont be even top 5 even romcoms.
me too!!! 🙋‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Mubee • Oct 5, 2024
This wont be even top 5 even romcoms.
won't be in yours, but it will definitely be the #1 in my TOP 5 🤭💖🫶✨️
2 0
Replying to Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
ok this is noted! Going to add them on my plan list and start after LND. Thank you for your suggestionn 🥰
2 0