News Replying to conchadorepes • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Congrats to Love Next Door, you were able to succeed in capturing the hearts of the viewers. We will surely miss…
Yess!! I love this show it is the best romcom of 2024 for me 🥹💖
8 0
Replying to haeiness • Oct 5, 2024
Review Love Next Door
yeahh this is the same with previous one
Literally 😅🤣
4 0
Replying to xuehua • Oct 5, 2024
Review Love Next Door
apparently this always happens whenever a popular drama airs, this type of incident happened with lovely runner…
Ohh i see, the other drama has their own fandom 🤭😅
4 0
Replying to xuehua • Oct 5, 2024
Review Love Next Door
fake review
yeahh this is the same with previous one
4 5
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Netflix better hurry up and upload the next episode alreadyyyy I can't wait to watch it already 💖
14 0
Replying to Faith • Oct 5, 2024
Review Love Next Door
So u no gain no love fans are rating this down wow
yeah, they are obsessed to the point they are disrupting mdl sites with fake reviews
4 1
Replying to xuehua • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Jung Haein's ost for love next door titled "The Truth" has officially been released. Listening to it now and it…
yay! finally I love his voice!
10 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I am a fan of Jung Haein but LND made me come to love Jung Somin too. This is my first time watching Jung Somin's drama. She's a very good actress. Both her and Haein, from what I have observed, compliment each other with their acting. I don't praise his lead actresses this much but it's the first time I have seen an actress whose work ethics and professionalism combining it with great sense of teamwork match with Haein perfectly. No wonder they were able to bring out this overly oozing chemistry. I have come to admire and appreciate not just Haein alone but Somin too. I will be watching her dramas after LND ends while waiting for the raw of Haein's I, the Executioner! ❤️✨️
24 2
Replying to haeiness • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Why do you always make such illogical, inappropriate, disrespectful comments and spread misinformation. Move on…
I so wish you don't suffer chronic depression or cancer like what that FL character you so wish would die. If you don't fckng get peoples sufferings portrayed in FL character alone. You should atleast sit the fck down, shut up, move on with your life & be thankful to god your life is smooth sailing.
4 0
Replying to Pkr • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
FL should die in finale and make it easy for ML and his ex-gf (the deserving one) to get back together in a happy…
Why do you always make such illogical, inappropriate, disrespectful comments and spread misinformation. Move on if you don't like this drama instead of constantly coming into this comment section and being disrespectful with your comment. I don't care if you call me an emotional fool or what you label me as. I am of sane mind and still have a moral conscience. I now get why you hate LND so much. It is because LND has substance, and a meaningful storyline, it has life lessons in it, one which you haven't learned yet in real life. Specifically the lessson that "words carry weight". The characters here especially the FL you so badly want to die and keep commenting she should die is a character who is portraying some real life experience that most of its viewers relate to— like me, I am suffering from chronic depression, so saying you want FL to die is like saying you want me dead because I am like her I suffered some of what that character had suffered in real life. She is one of the character and this drama which gave me comfort. However, seeing such hateful and insensitive comments you make especially how you casually blurt out such words as death is something I find ultimately disrespectful and hurtful idfc about what hell reason you have for making such remarks but people like you, with that kind of attitude are one of the reason why this world will never be a better place. I am at my last straw. Idfc if this gets personal. You triggered the hell out of me. Am so tired of seeing this comment of yours. You are a lost cause. The scariest thing about this world is people like you Pkr.
5 2
Replying to YENTER • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
LND doesn't deserve all this forced hate...anyway I hope ep 15 today ends in a good note HAPPY LND DAY ❤
Happy LND Day 🥹🥳❤️
12 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 5, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I will miss the loudmouth clown people-pleasing eldest daughter who slid through the gifted kid-burnout pipeline and uses humor as a coping mechanism - yeah that's me - seokryu is me T^T
16 0
Replying to Ingyin Ko Ko • Oct 5, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Actors Bid Farewell with Final Remarks
Not only you. I don't know how to recover from LND withdrawal. Love this drama so much.
me too 😭
4 0
Lily Alice • Oct 4, 2024
Article "Love Next Door" Actors Bid Farewell with Final Remarks
I will have a hard time moving on from Love Next Door. This is the best romcom of the year for me!
25 4
On I, the Executioner • Oct 4, 2024
Title I, the Executioner
Any news about the raws? I WANNA WATCH THIS ALREADY 😭
6 0
Replying to xuehua • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love everything that has been said here. I think I should go to X more often now. There seems to be a lot of…
YOU SHOULD 😊 that's why I am more active there compared here. Lots of people there truly watched LND and they give us this type of well written opinions.
4 0
Replying to vgn • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Especially the part on her "push n pull" relationship with Seung hyo at the beginning after his confession...…
I SAY DESERVE!!!!! Finally a green forest that is closer to being realistic or might actually already exist in real life than fictional 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
4 1
Replying to vgn • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Love the character analysis on Seok Ryu !
They explained it so well
6 0
Replying to haeiness • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I'd like to share this in-depth explanation which a user from x had fully managed to grasps through the writer's…
"if you think about it, so much of seokryu's growth in the second half of #lovenextdoor is overshadowed by the romance because girl is literally fighting her family, the job market and newfound feelings for seunghyo as hard as she can just to survive." THIS!!
15 0
Replying to vgn • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Next Door
https://x.com/istannjh22/status/1842078928875487291THIS !!
THIS!
4 0