Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2026
Replying to jiluser • Jun 12, 2026
Is this video available anywhere else like on YouTube or instagram because tiktok is banned in my country
Okay.
0 1
Replying to xingxing • Jun 12, 2026
We don’t even need to see their face! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSQP2ea1N/.
Is this video available anywhere else like on YouTube or instagram because tiktok is banned in my country
0 4
Replying to Snowlit • Jun 10, 2026
Okay, I just finished the drama and I don't know what the last episode was. Can you explain the timeline to me?…
They can atleast give us a special episode of them in other universe living freely and happily
3 1
Replying to tttweet • Jun 9, 2026
babe sleeping on the job again 😭😭🥰🥰🥰☺️☺️☺️
That head piece is surely giving her dizziness
0 0
Replying to GrandePretresse • Jun 9, 2026
Please tell me the two foxes don't talk like that during the ENTIRE DRAMA... because the ASMR succubus-in-heat…
No they will talk normally after 5-6 episodes
2 0
Replying to coffeecookie • Jun 9, 2026
Finally finished it, after stopping in the middle when things got a bit boring and muddled. Overall this drama…
She is the most popular character of the show and still on the chart and was praised for her role the most
5 0
Replying to Annael • Jun 8, 2026
I'd genuinely congratulate Dudu, she's doing amazing, really. But not from the toxic fan like you, sorry
Because they think their favs didn't get the screentime and they watch the whole shop in skips
1 0
Replying to Ziwei • Jun 7, 2026
Congrats Dudu for her success .Jared , hope u could rest in peace 🤗
I read her comment again I think she said that to that person named jared
0 1
Replying to Ziwei • Jun 7, 2026
Congrats Dudu for her success .Jared , hope u could rest in peace 🤗
She wished success to dudu then continue saying rest in peace so i thought she said that to dudu i am sorry if I take it wrong
0 0
Replying to Ziwei • Jun 7, 2026
Congrats Dudu for her success .Jared , hope u could rest in peace 🤗
She said rest in peace which is not good to say to dudu
0 4
Replying to Ziwei • Jun 7, 2026
Congrats Dudu for her success .Jared , hope u could rest in peace 🤗
You shouldn't say that to dudu she is a good person her some of her fans are too toxic but she has no fault in this
0 6
Replying to Annael • Jun 7, 2026
I'd genuinely congratulate Dudu, she's doing amazing, really. But not from the toxic fan like you, sorry
She is so consistent in this industry with very clean image which is rare so people are jealous.
2 1
Replying to Annael • Jun 7, 2026
I'd genuinely congratulate Dudu, she's doing amazing, really. But not from the toxic fan like you, sorry
Their fav is in the industry for 10+ years and got hit drama since only 1 year but these toxic fans are being too bold. Her first hit drama become hit when she was filming vos and other become hit when it is released after vos success you can see VOS has played a role in her success. She is a good person but has very toxic and insecure fans
5 0
Replying to sweetP • Jun 7, 2026
this user is jelly omg, i got jasmine link and he/she just changed the name
These trolls have done so dirty to VOS or else it would have a good rating
5 0
Replying to 618 • Jun 7, 2026
If you like Chen Duling so much why did you give VOS a 1/10 ?
You are delusional 😂
1 0
Replying to Annael • Jun 7, 2026
I'd genuinely congratulate Dudu, she's doing amazing, really. But not from the toxic fan like you, sorry
Most of CDL and ZSX fans abandoned VOS and gave negative reviews everywhere and now come claiming the success
8 14
Replying to 618 • Jun 7, 2026
If you like Chen Duling so much why did you give VOS a 1/10 ?
I can understand you frustration about screentime but there is not much difference in their screentime I have seen the whole show many times and there is not much difference like you people claiming.
3 2
Replying to 618 • Jun 7, 2026
If you like Chen Duling so much why did you give VOS a 1/10 ?
For your info CDL is not the only top star in the show all are top stars and her fans abandoned the show so you cannot claim it's succes as her entirely
6 1
Replying to 618 • Jun 7, 2026
If you like Chen Duling so much why did you give VOS a 1/10 ?
She is a hater not her fan
7 1
Replying to olcy • Jun 6, 2026
Veil of shadows is still weibo top 1 drama up till now. broke Youku hit index within 54hrs with only 5 episodes…
I tried to watch because of her as I like her in VOS but couldn't proceed to watch because i don't like political dramas and there is too much blood which also I don't like that's why I like fantasy dramas because they just fade away when they die or just spit some blood only.
2 0