Editorials
On The Hours of My Life • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Hours of My Life
wait what happened?
0 3
Replying to Dreams • Mar 3, 2024
Title Sword and Beloved
From the reuters, the drama is going to be bloody... Fellow futur watchers, we need to prepare enough tissus 😭😭😂😂
what is reuters?
0 1
Replying to porkman • Mar 2, 2024
Title My Name Is Loh Kiwan
Would have been much better without the romance. I liked the first part of the movie as it was. In fact both characters…
yeah it felt a bit rushed
3 0
On Echo of Her Voice • Feb 27, 2024
Title Echo of Her Voice
wait I'm a bit confused someone tell me what the hype is for?
0 0
Replying to Pearly Star • Feb 26, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
I want to see Lusi and Cheng Yi in a drama together…. Will that ever happen 🥹
omg yess!!! my two favourite together
5 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Feb 26, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
I hope they don't have narcissistics in this one as well
2 1
