News
On Yim Si Wan • Dec 26, 2024
Person Yim Si Wan
before they recognize him as "the guy from squid game" know that he is already mine😞😞😞
17 0
On Jo Yu Ri • Dec 26, 2024
Person Jo Yu Ri
minha princesa
1 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
siwan and jo yuri running hand in hand is absolutely cinema
8 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 25, 2024
Title The Heart Killers Spoiler
o bison chorando e o abraço dos fadelstyle acabaram cmg meudeus nao to nada bem
3 0
On War Wanarat Ratsameerat • Dec 24, 2024
Person War Wanarat Ratsameerat
te amo
3 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 18, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
te amo style
13 0
On Family by Choice • Nov 27, 2024
Title Family by Choice
I can't believe my haedal had so few scenes in the last two episodes 😭😭😭😭😭 I was really expecting more, but they were still the best couple. I'm going to miss this drama
9 0
Replying to ana • Nov 25, 2024
Title Social Savvy Class 101
I watched this just for wooshin, it's not a bad drama but it's also not something you say wow to
and I was expecting more from the romance 💔
1 0
On Social Savvy Class 101 • Nov 25, 2024
Title Social Savvy Class 101
I watched this just for wooshin, it's not a bad drama but it's also not something you say wow to
2 1
On Brewing Love • Nov 23, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Please recommend me dramas similar to this one😭
3 3
On Family by Choice • Nov 21, 2024
Title Family by Choice
dal and haejun are being so much better than the main couple, i wanted more scenes of them
11 2
On Family by Choice • Nov 14, 2024
Title Family by Choice
I LOVE JUWON AND HAEJUN'S RELATIONSHIP AND I LAUGH SM WITH THEM
8 0
On Song Jae Rim • Nov 12, 2024
Person Song Jae Rim
rest in peace 🤍
0 0
On Moon Sang Min • Nov 12, 2024
Person Moon Sang Min
I'm so proud of him 😞💕
0 0
On Bae Hyun Sung • Nov 3, 2024
Person Bae Hyun Sung
ILYSMMMMMMM
3 0
On Yim Si Wan • Nov 1, 2024
Person Yim Si Wan
I'm so excited to see him in round 6😭😭
2 0
On Kim Jae Won • Oct 31, 2024
Person Kim Jae Won
idk why but he reminds me so much of Natan from One Tree Hill
6 1
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 8, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I think the last episode was too quick, just 12 eps for this drama weren't enough, in my opinion it would have been better if it had 16, because then we would have been able to enjoy more of this couple
2 1
On Cho Byeong Kyu • Jan 2, 2024
Person Cho Byeong Kyu
my babie
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 29, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter
fav
1 0
