Editorials
Replying to Sol • Aug 16, 2026
Title Front Teeth
it's up on tencent finally
Can I watch it with English subs?
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
YUP!!
Yeah, I also think there's some artifice to CPOP media. They heavily rely on video filters, cosmetic surgeries, voice acting e.t.c. to provide "perfect" MCs and dramas. I wonder if it's the same with KDramas and JDramas.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
YUP!!
wtf?! That's so fake. I won't be able to watch any drama the same again.
2 8
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 7, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
YUP!!
Wait, I did not know the actors in CDramas are dubbed. Am I missing something?
3 10
Replying to joedad69 • Jun 7, 2026
Title Sato and Sato
is it that bad?
Do you know where I can watch this with eng subs?
0 0
Replying to Eeevo • Jun 6, 2026
Title Sato and Sato
Tag "Healthy Mains Relationship" should be removed.
is it that bad?
0 2
Replying to SanchP • Oct 22, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
Somehow the narrative feels like.. no matter what the parents do, they are somehow right. Which i completely disagree…
where tf is everyone watching this?
0 1
Replying to ugi235 • Oct 22, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
Caught up with all the episodes. This is a difficult story to watch. Most of the characters are infuriating at…
where?
0 0
Replying to joedad69 • Jul 4, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
Where'd you watch it?
They have all 10 episodes?
0 1
Replying to ymynym • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
"if it's only you, i dont mind you seeing my.." "a lady mustn't say such thing easily!" "THIS WASN'T EASY TO SAY!…
Where'd you watch it?
0 3