Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 1, 2017
Replying to LordD • 22 days ago
I've read a lot about the yearning in this drama. Could someone be so kind as to tell me why? Did he do something…
They had some communication issues when they broke up but I would say it has more to do with them simply being young. At the crossroad of their relationship after dating for a while because they both have opportunities to study overseas. But they parted on a bad term bcos of some external factors and emotions got the best of them so much so that they could not talk properly. Seven years later, Zhou Jingze still loves Xu Sui and wants to get back with her, but Xu Sui had grown up and was too hurt from that breakup. Despite realizing and knowing that these other factors affected their breakup, she simply was too scared to try again even if she obviously still loves him because she did not want to get hurt like that again. Basically, Xu Sui is trying her best to maintain a practical and logical mindset as a coping mechanism to not get hurt by love again. But Zhou Jingze was of course persistent and want to still have a chance with her, hence the yearning.

Idk how netizens will perceive Xu Sui considering (from experience) that a lot of them usually don’t have patience with a female character. As for me, I totally understand where she’s coming from and she’s truly not wrong for trying to guard her heart.
2 1
Replying to ciz18 • Dec 8, 2021
Title Vice Versa
Wow its an ongoing novel and gmmtv still picked it up as a bl drama release. Ummm
Check out this post by the author herself — https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-vyssheMn/?utm_medium=copy_link

I presume that the story is already finished or at least most of what will happen are already completely laid out, but the chapters will not be released all at once. Moreover, P’X is directing this and they already worked together in Theory of Love. So it’s looking like a collaborative work at this point.
1 0
Replying to jyc • Nov 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
P'Aof is actually the one who wrote the script so yes, he definitely has full control on how this story will go…
Oh really? Sorry I didn’t check the listing here. But I am pretty sure P’Aof was the one who wrote this as I was following him even before production started. He also posted an ig story on the day that he finished the script~
3 2
Replying to solipsism5 • Nov 14, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I'm pretty hopeful for this show. I really trust P'Aof's directorial skills. He's a screenwriter as well and I'm…
P'Aof is actually the one who wrote the script so yes, he definitely has full control on how this story will go ;)
8 4
Replying to Jose • Nov 13, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
who are your fav reactors?
Check out ATH Channel too! They have a recap portion after they watch the entire episodes and their observations are always on point 😊
1 0
Replying to umasou007 • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
you can also click on the "episode guide" up in the header, click on the episode, and add "new reaction"
Ahhh right. I suppose it will remain weird to me that there are people rating the *entire* show already at this point. But maybe some users are changing their ratings per episode and might be unaware that there’s a different tab for per episode ratings. Thanks again!
4 0
Replying to umasou007 • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
you can also click on the "episode guide" up in the header, click on the episode, and add "new reaction"
Oh! Thank you for this 🤍

Not sure why the overall rating keeps on dropping. I notice a specific user who seems so intent on rating the show low since the first episode. I get that there will be constructive criticisms and not everyone will like it, but camping on here just to leave negative comments all the time and manipulate the ratings to make sure it drops? That is some serious (worrisome) dedication 🥲
7 3
On Bad Buddy • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I am not sure but you can actually review an episode when you update your Currently Watching. There’s a link beside the episode watched log that says “Rate/Review This Episode.”
5 5
Replying to GrungtephGuy • Nov 6, 2021
Title Bad Buddy Spoiler
Someone told me that Pat is a proud gay in the novel. Apparently he identifies as straight in the series adaptation.…
Just to explain -- in the novel, Pat also initially thought that he was straight. He flirts with girls and have one night stands, all that stuff. But he always had a complicated feeling towards Pran that he couldn't quite explain. The first parts of the novel is Pat trying to figure out exactly what he feels towards Pran. When he realized that he is in love with Pran, that's when Pat claimed the label and proudly came out as gay. Yes, he is a proud gay in the novel but he went through a confused stage first.
2 0
Replying to MURULINA • Oct 18, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
*Did you find it to read? Could you tell me where please?*Voce conseguiu achar para ler?Poderia me dizer onde…
Hello. You can find it on wattpad. I think it goes by the title “BxB story” or “OhmNanon BxB” and the translator is kamalamitte,
1 1
Replying to jyc • Oct 15, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Personally, as someone who read the book where this is based from (Behind The Scenes), I liked the final trailer…
Would like to add that even if you did not read the novel, I still think that the final trailer gave the story more depth.
0 0
On Bad Buddy • Oct 15, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Personally, as someone who read the book where this is based from (Behind The Scenes), I liked the final trailer more than the teaser (though I am still endeared to it). This final trailer just gives you a bit more context on what to expect because their family rivalry really plays a lot into their relationship, even affects their friendship with other people and their daily lives. It prepares you for what is to come especially when Pat and Pran start to become closer and straddle that line into love. I can say that even if P’Aof said that the series departed a lot from the novel, the core themes of the novel are still present. This may seem like your typical lighthearted series, but the trailer finally tells you that there is more emotional turmoil to expect. It starts out with Wai (Jimmy) telling Pran about two boys falling in love like Romeo and Juliet did, but their families are too angry at each other so they cannot be together. That was at the start of the trailer bcos it tells you exactly what will happen to Pat and Pran — and yes, I can say that we are not prepared for the angst. I think it was a pretty great move to start the trailer by recalling that epic love story because it sets the mood of what is about to happen to PatPran’s very own story.
14 4
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Sep 18, 2021
I hope Lee Sungkyung comes back for season 3. More than the romance, I just really enjoyed Woojin and Eunjae’s dynamic. I think they make a pretty great team with Kim Sabu.

Personally, I don’t think season 1 leads will be back esp YYS bcos he just came off a doctor role and one that was really memorable at that. I hope Yang Sejong will be in Season 3 tho but I am not sure if he’s already done with military service by the time they start filming this.
12 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 29, 2021
Title Bite Me
which region?
Oops i think they uploaded it by mistake this morning so it’s unavailable now. Checked their twitter and apparently it’s supposed to air at 10:15PM BKK time 😊
0 0