News
On Stairway to Heaven • Nov 6, 2017
Title Stairway to Heaven
So a couple of months ago I stopped at episode 10, can someone tells me what happens after that?
0 0
Ceki • May 19, 2017
Article Korean Actors We Will Be Missing For The Next 2 Years!
Kim Soohyun didn't film anything last year. You should've left me with something :"(
4 1
Replying to Julie • May 14, 2017
Title Another Way
Found the movie but not subtitles. Any one knows where I can download the subs?
https://www.filmku.net/k-movie-another-way-2017/ no subs though
0 0
On A Moment to Remember • May 14, 2017
Title A Moment to Remember
The beauty of this movie is that from the start everything we deem important is background noise. We hear about it in bits and pieces and see a lot of flash forwards of all the everything that makes a person what they while we slow down on the fall of what we've made.
0 0
On Another Way • Apr 20, 2017
Title Another Way
Found the movie but not subtitles. Any one knows where I can download the subs?
2 2
Replying to Yasmin • Apr 14, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Does anyone know where i can find eng sub for ep 15? is it out rn?
viki subbed it already
0 0
Replying to Julie • Apr 14, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end?
Yeah I heard it playing during ep15. It's called because of you/that person = 그 사람 너라서 :D
0 0
Replying to Julie • Apr 12, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end?
The OST list is on wikipedia but not the song that was playing end of ep14 with the bomb and all
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 11, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end?
1 5
Replying to hardpliers • Feb 26, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
Love this drama so far. Been wondering, what's the Korean word that he calls Ma Rin. I mean the "flower",…
Flower is Kot 꽃 I'm not sure what's the "Soon" is about though
2 0
On Go Bo Gyeol • Jan 22, 2017
Person Go Bo Gyeol
After her role Goblin, I'd like to see her as a main character next
3 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 6, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
When you love the crown Prince (cause TAEK) but you want her to end up with Kim Yoon Sung SO BAD!
1 0
On Bring It On, Ghost • Aug 9, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost
Having watched 49 Days/ Oh my Ghost, I'm so scared HyunJi will meet the same fate. All the happiness we are being feed right now, is going to backfire. I can feel it :"(
0 0
On W • Jul 20, 2016
Title W
I've been waiting for his return for so long TT
1 0
Replying to namopanik • Jul 15, 2016
Title Bring It On, Ghost
so... what's so funny about Pal Bong Park?
I still don't get it ><"
3 0
On Under the Black Moonlight • May 31, 2016
Title Under the Black Moonlight
For someone who likes twists and Nam Taehyun, I didn't enjoy it. I wanted him to play a similar role at some point, but I don't think he was experienced enough to play it now. That's been said, it's so short that you can watch in an hour, so give it a go when you're bored.
2 0
On Signal • May 29, 2016
Title Signal
How can I live after meeting Lee Jaehan? I'm never gonna meet a better human... and he's fictional and all. He restored my faith in humanity TT
3 0
On Who Are You • May 12, 2015
Title Who Are You
Kim Jae Wook was brillant. I need him to do at least three dramas per year so I can live TT
6 0
