K-Drama
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 4, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
i love this drama its so beautiful fr
2 0
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 1, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
does anyone know whats the title of the song when Raphael entered the hospital in the first ep??
0 0
Replying to Sang Sorenson • May 14, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
What is the name of the song played during Raphael's intro scene - the one where he's driving down a winding road…
please please i wanna know too
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 5, 2022
Title Brilliant Class 8
I love that the parents aren’t typical - they cherish their alone time without their daughters… 😂
I AGREE 💯💯
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Apr 5, 2022
Title Brilliant Class 8
I love that the parents aren’t typical - they cherish their alone time without their daughters… 😂
yea lolfshsh they say they want to live 'couple' life
2 2
On Brilliant Class 8 • Apr 3, 2022
Title Brilliant Class 8
THIS DRAMA IS SO GOOD MAN ITS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
9 4
