Editorials
On The On1y One • Sep 15, 2024
Title The On1y One
They are quite literally giving me life atp
11 0
Replying to Jazmine • Sep 15, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I have no idea how pissed that makes me the only gmmtv show that was released this year tht deserves the rating…
WE LOVE CHERRY MAGIC
1 1
Replying to Jazmine • Sep 15, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I have no idea how pissed that makes me the only gmmtv show that was released this year tht deserves the rating…
NOO NOT The Trainee I love it✋😭
0 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Sep 15, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Can't wait for the new episode in 23 hours😝
2 9
Replying to Jazmine • Sep 15, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I have no idea how pissed that makes me the only gmmtv show that was released this year tht deserves the rating…
Not too much, Kidnap deserves a 7 at least
2 9