Editorials
lo_ve • Oct 6, 2021
Article Lee Joon Gi returns to the small screens with "Again My Life"
YES! I've been a fan since "My Girl." I love watching him act. <3<3<3
2 0
Replying to Nikki Bella • Oct 3, 2021
List I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND(❤ ω ❤) !!!!
Boyfie materials?? Heck no..gimme hubby materials!!! Gimme Jisung!! Stand up guy on and off screen. Envied and…
Jisung!! Agreed!! He's beautiful!
1 0
Replying to Maleate • Oct 2, 2021
List I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND(❤ ω ❤) !!!!
Most of them are too young for me. One or two could be my husband;)
Since we are playing make believe, I'll just pretend that they aren't my kid's age or that I'm there age. And if we are talking husbands, then I will also have to pretend that I don't already have one. ;)
0 0
StarShaDow • Oct 1, 2021
List I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND(❤ ω ❤) !!!!
Wow, this made my head hurt. I have like 10 people tied for #1!!
2 1
