Editorials
Replying to Angela Brazeal • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
I fell in love with Kim Young Kwang character, he makes the whole drama worth the watch. He is so cute. I love…
IKR. I WAS MELTING.
0 0
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
Also, Veronica Park is reason enough to watch the whole thing she stole this drama ;)
Oh my goodness yes. I loved her character. Drop-dead hilarious. XD
0 0
Replying to Yun_jae_hi • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary Spoiler
Does this have a love triangle? And a happy ending? (spoiler please)
Yes? Kind of? It definitely has love-triangle-type jealousy, but the "love triangle" is not your typical love triangle. ;) Definitely a happy ending.
2 0
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Apr 21, 2021
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
Oh my gosh, that last episode though. Eep. I was squealing almost nonstop. I really liked this one, even if it was cliche and cheesy. The acting was fantastic; I loved most of the characters.
2 0