I just started watching this, i can tell from the very start and after reading the comments that the story is going to suck but who's gonna care 😂 with YinWar in there with the comedy and chemistry i don't give a f**k about the story 😂😂
This is the best movie I've ever watched this year, this was so heartwarming omg 😭😭 100% recommended and be ready to cry even if your tears are locked up in your eyes your heart will cry with emotions 😭😭😭❤🩹❤🩹 And the ending was unexpected, I was so ready to cry for one of the main leads..... but thankfully ❤🩹❤🩹
i feel like the cast is not casting... the ml in the cast shown above seems different than the one played ig, cause i came back and forth here to recheck but they seem different!? Nahhhh!! the whole cast seems different...
100% recommended and be ready to cry even if your tears are locked up in your eyes your heart will cry with emotions 😭😭😭❤🩹❤🩹
And the ending was unexpected, I was so ready to cry for one of the main leads..... but thankfully ❤🩹❤🩹
the two episodes got me crying like hell 😭😭 and then there was the dance lmao😂😂
Nahhhh!! the whole cast seems different...
https://kisskh.at/people/153314-shu-xue-man