Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 27, 2026

Friends

Replying to BLDramaMama • Aug 8, 2026
🙄 30 episodes later… not a fan.
I feel you I've watched this long time ago reason, I had nothing to do 😂
0 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 5, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
Currently watching ep 8 and omg this is sooo fun, how jiang yubai mistook zhixia's brother as his crush 😂😂😂😂
3 0
On Our Universe • Aug 3, 2026
Title Our Universe
All I did was cry for tae hyung his side of story made me emotional as hell and adore his relation with his nephew and that's all other than that I skipped most of it.
Also, the amy chu i guess that couple got me...
1 0
On Bittersweet Love • Aug 1, 2026
Whenever xiaopeng comes in frame i just want to pick up a brick and smash his fkin dumb head........🤦
8 0
Replying to Jackie_the_ripper • Jul 17, 2026
have you seen the "i'm working to get my man" Guan Yue in their livestreams? 😂😂 i'm loving him
I will, there's a lot to watch so it'll take some time to reach there
0 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 17, 2026
You know what i've seen guan yue as a strong character in night of love with you and now i cant take this innocent guan yue seriously...I'm fcked up 😂😂
2 2
Pupusa • Jul 11, 2026
well i kinda agree with this...
i was so excited for this movie and ended up disappointed
1 0
Mimicat • Jun 30, 2026
Review ABO Desire
You know what, I'm watching this second time cause i wasn't able to find anywhere...well, your review here got me nostalgia of the first time I watched this, like this was exactly what I was thinking that time. Your review is on point like FUCK...!!!
Loved this as hell❤‍🔥
3 0
Replying to Gyzelle • Jun 22, 2026
Title Dear Beloved
finally see Merxat after long hiatus. but sadly only in a vertical drama. miss his performances. such a great…
true
0 0