News
Replying to Elisa • Jul 29, 2020
Title Believer: Extended Cut Spoiler
Also, a question for those that have scene the extended versions’s ending scene : do you think the detective…
Yeah, I think the detective was injured. It looks like a gunshot wound.
1 0
Replying to Geethu • Mar 15, 2020
Title Life
How is the drama?
it was great!! you'll appreciate it if you're in the mood to watch something about politics and power struggle
9 1
On Poongsan • Feb 13, 2020
Title Poongsan
yoon kye sang's performance in this film is brilliant!
2 0
On So Ju Yeon • Jan 8, 2020
Person So Ju Yeon
she's so cute!!!
8 0
On My Country: The New Age • Dec 17, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
all that i can say is that... this one's a masterpiece
8 0
On Yoon Jong Seok • Dec 4, 2019
Person Yoon Jong Seok
He did soooo amazing in The Guest! Such an outstanding performance!
5 0
On Forgotten • Dec 4, 2019
Title Forgotten
Brilliant performance of kang ha neul and most especially, kim mu yeol! This one's such a great film and I highly recommend it! :)
6 0
On Kim Moo Yul • Dec 4, 2019
Person Kim Moo Yul
I've watched some of his movies but Forgotten is the best! His performance was so amazing!
9 0
On The Lies Within • Dec 2, 2019
Title The Lies Within Spoiler
when ho gyu appeared, i lost it and cried so much ㅠㅠ
6 0
On The Lies Within • Nov 19, 2019
Title The Lies Within Spoiler
Still crying for what happened with Ho Gyu :'(
5 0
On Graceful Family • Oct 14, 2019
Title Graceful Family
I just watched the 14th episode and it was superb!!! I'm highly anticipating for the last two episodes! :)
5 0
On Trans-Siberian Pathfinders • Oct 11, 2019
Title Trans-Siberian Pathfinders
i've just watched the first episode and i enjoyed it a lot!
1 0
On VIP • Oct 5, 2019
Title VIP
I am filled with anticipation and excitement to start watching this drama!! I really liked the trailer plus Na Ra and Sang Yoon have a really great chemistry! :)
0 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • Oct 1, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
i'm loving this drama so much! great performance from the leads as well as the whole cast! ????
1 0
On Graceful Family • Oct 1, 2019
Title Graceful Family
i'm so shook with the 10th episode!!!! everyone who haven't started this drama yet, y'all better start now!!
5 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • Sep 25, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
so far so good for the first two episodes! :)
5 2
On My Country: The New Age • Jun 4, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
Jang Hyuk!!!!!!
3 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Aug 9, 2018
Person Jung Kyung Ho
The way he portrayed his character in Life on Mars is superb! It's a MUST watch drama. I totally recommend it! ♡
4 0
