Celebrity
On Wu Ping Chen • Jun 22, 2024
Person Wu Ping Chen
He kinda looks like Jay from enhypen and Xukai. Handsome!
0 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Jun 20, 2024
Title Tokyo in April Is...
the child actors looked so similar to the main actors 😮
8 0
Replying to skwanluv • May 11, 2024
Person Jun
I just saw your comment and checked your profile it's been 7 months and you are already a carat🤭
yeh I've been pretty obsessed with their new music too 😅
1 0
On Sweet Revenge • Mar 30, 2024
Title Sweet Revenge
all this bullying is making me cry. I've never seen bullying this bad in real life and it makes my heart hurt knowing there are actually people out there who are bullied like this and how there are actually people this shitty
2 4
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 12, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
kinda cringe but I'll stick with it only cause I like the actors
5 1
On Marco Gallo • Nov 9, 2023
Person Marco Gallo
istg he is so hottest
4 0
OmahMirabel • Nov 7, 2023
Review Hidden Agenda
like u read my mind
5 0
On Jun • Oct 19, 2023
Person Jun
he is so good in exclusive fairytale. I just found out he part of seventeen and though I'm not into kpop because of him I just might vet started
7 2
Replying to noona • Oct 11, 2023
Title First Time Spoiler
Does she die in the end??
yes ;-;
3 0
On Stay with Me • Oct 11, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I loved this series! it took me a few episodes to confirm it's a bl but even if it wasn't I still loved the chemistry
3 0
