Celebrity
Replying to Lushhh • Aug 18, 2026
Title Be Yourself
Why do i have no recollection of watching this yet its in my completed. I even gave it an 8
loll same, i had to skim through the first ep before it clicked in my brain
0 0
On Na Yun Seo • Aug 6, 2025
Person Na Yun Seo
he made himself a spot in my heart for what he did in ep 5. So talented and kind!
3 0
On Top Form • May 20, 2025
Title Top Form
I just finished ep 4 and it left my jaw on the ground. I was just singing and watching and multitasking and then kapow
7 0
Replying to Jebila Angel • Apr 28, 2025
Title Stray Kids
It seems so, but why did they do that?
yeh i was wondering the same thing
0 0
Replying to Jebila Angel • Apr 28, 2025
Title Stray Kids
It seems so, but why did they do that?
i can't find full episodes of soop on YouTube.maybe that's why it's still here
0 2
Replying to kaikaikai1211 • Apr 24, 2025
Title Nana Tour with Seventeen
yeh 😢
I dunno? I can't find stray kids code either but I found skz flix
1 2
Replying to kaikaikai1211 • Apr 2, 2025
Title Nana Tour with Seventeen
yeh 😢
I've heard it's because mld is taking down YouTube series :(
2 4
Replying to Scarat • Apr 1, 2025
Title Nana Tour with Seventeen
Guys did MDL took down all going seventeen???
yeh 😢
1 7
Replying to Jebila Angel • Mar 24, 2025
Title Stray Kids
It seems so, but why did they do that?
I've heard it's because they r youtube shows
0 7
Replying to my demon with the glory • Mar 18, 2025
Title My Love from the Star
he was my favourite. my first ever kdrama was "my love from the star" I really liked him. I found his extremely…
heart break indeed. this was my first kdrama I loved 😔
3 0
Replying to Anth3a • Jan 11, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
from 8.9 to 8.1 just because of one sentence which divided all viewers. Wow. i stay with my 9. one of the best…
what sentence? what happend?
0 8
On Project 7 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Project 7
it could be worse... right?🤷♀️
0 1
Replying to woong • Dec 24, 2024
Title Project 7
The current lineup just ain't it. Not 1 main vocal.How is this group supposed to compete against other groups…
frr!
1 0
Replying to sai • Nov 25, 2024
Title Project 7
bae173 still is an existing group, but the company that manages them are terrible at promoting them, so most of…
what happens if they debut in project 7? they become part of multiple groups?
0 1
On Love With Benefits • Nov 15, 2024
Title Love With Benefits
it was kinda cute
2 0
On Sakurada Kenshin • Oct 31, 2024
Person Sakurada Kenshin
❤❤
1 0
On Ma Jing Xiang • Oct 31, 2024
Person Ma Jing Xiang
❤ ❤
1 0
On Not Me • Sep 2, 2024
Title Not Me
wish I watched this sooner. it's so good
13 0
Replying to foxt118 • Aug 30, 2024
Person Iwase Yoji
He is basically a twin of a Chinese actor Xu Bin from Stay with me...
exactly what I thought too!
0 0
On His Man Season 2 • Aug 16, 2024
Title His Man Season 2
loved this show ♥
1 0
