Editorials
On Study Group • Jun 13, 2023
Title Study Group
girls and boys we must be greatfull
1 0
Replying to Rocky • Jun 9, 2023
Person Lee Do Hyun
I'm guessing one or two more drama he will do then go off to the military
this year
1 0
Replying to kasp_eddie • Jun 8, 2023
Person Hong Bi Ra
A future baddie I must say
present
2 0
On Melancholia • Jun 7, 2023
Title Melancholia
Is this worth watching cuz I dropped this in ep 3. Way too bland
2 2
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Jun 7, 2023
Title Youth of May
a sad doesnt mean that a drama isnt good
yea ig
0 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Jun 6, 2023
Title Youth of May Spoiler
a sad doesnt mean that a drama isnt good
It would be cool and all if the bro was getting shot and she protects him. That would be more fitting for her death. Also the writing was too stupid making the lil bro go out and all knowing people are armed with guns and shi.
1 2
Replying to phoenix • Jun 3, 2023
Title Revenge of Others Spoiler
do you Osung actually died at the end? it had a open ending of him falling off the roof and i just wanted to know…
I think the detective mention he wasn't murdered so yes he died.
0 0
On Revenge of Others • Jun 3, 2023
Title Revenge of Others
Ps: If yall dont like gay shit even just a little dont watch there is 1 gay scene
7 3
On The Good Bad Mother • Jun 1, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
Shit finna get real from now 🤤
6 0
Replying to sunshine • Jun 1, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
End of episode 11 - are his memories back now? :) All of them?
YES
0 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Jun 1, 2023
Title Youth of May Spoiler
a sad doesnt mean that a drama isnt good
I never felt sad in any point in the drama. If the writer was gonna kill her off he could have done it in a better way. The way she died was just boring and lame.
5 4
On Fight for My Way • May 30, 2023
Title Fight for My Way
What a bitch mc
1 0
On Youth of May • May 30, 2023
Title Youth of May
How can this be rated so high with that shit ending
3 7
On Marry My Husband • May 26, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
this shi is ass
1 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • May 26, 2023
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Why does he have the most flowers??
2 2
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • May 26, 2023
Title Doona! Spoiler
Ending
Most likely since the author got what he wanted through the webtoon aleady, a long lasting impact. kinda
2 1
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • May 26, 2023
Title Doona! Spoiler
Ending
Basically the mcs dont end up with each other since the fmc goes back to becomming an idol, even tho they still have the same feelings for each other that they had whilst dating. Also the mc ends up with one of the supporting character without much development, which was clearly forced by the writer.
2 4
On Doona! • May 26, 2023
Title Doona!
If the ending ain't changing I gotta go through the disappointment I felt again. I pray
7 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • May 26, 2023
Title Doona!
Ending
I would say the most disappointing ending I have ever read or seen.
2 6
On Bastard • May 26, 2023
Title Bastard
Ws only
0 0
