News
On Timetable • Aug 19, 2024
Title Timetable
FINALLY KANG YUCHAN!!!
7 0
Replying to anarbee • Jan 12, 2024
Title Build Up: Vocal Boy Group Survivor
I've been a fan of him and his group for years, but he never ceases to amaze me with his emotional performances
Tell me more, thank you!
1 1
On Build Up: Vocal Boy Group Survivor • Jan 10, 2024
Title Build Up: Vocal Boy Group Survivor
V20 is one of the strongest voices I've heard - so much depth and emotion
3 3
On Timetable • Apr 7, 2022
Title Timetable
Looking forward to Channie! 💜
5 0
Replying to alexis • Mar 16, 2022
Title Tinted with You (Movie)
Are there extra scenes in the movie?
Sadly I didn't notice even a single second of difference. I still enjoyed the rewatch tho!
5 1
On Tinted with You (Movie) • Feb 20, 2022
Title Tinted with You (Movie)
Loved the show so I'm hoping for some extra scenes in the movie.
5 3
On Tinted with You • Nov 14, 2021
Title Tinted with You
Park Junhee confirmed on vlive he's in this.
10 0
On Tinted with You • Nov 5, 2021
Title Tinted with You
Junhee pls be in this 🙏🏼💜
2 0
On Light on Me • Jul 8, 2021
Title Light on Me
The soundtrack is out now! Spark by A.C.E https://open.spotify.com/track/5e2IYEzhOAkeMzFP63ud41?si=f1f671bb33f343df&nd=1
4 0
Replying to cvtmirko • Jul 3, 2021
Title Light on Me
it’s sparks by a.c.e you should check them out 🥰
A.C.E said it's out July 9th!
1 1
Replying to Tabata • Jul 2, 2021
Title Light on Me
Can someone please tell me the title and artist of the title song? Thank you so much.Currently watching and enjoying…
A.C.E! They have their own music but they do OST and ballads too - check them out! Their song made me try this series.
2 0
Replying to _Choa_ • Jun 29, 2021
Title Light on Me
I know it’s by ace but idk if the official audio is out yet.
yeah! I love a.c.e that's why I wondered if it was out. I'll wait and see - thank you
0 0
On Light on Me • Jun 29, 2021
Title Light on Me
Where can I hear the OST? Does anyone know?
1 2