Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 25 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: date w nana komatsu
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 6, 2020
On Sweet Home • Jan 4, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I was really excited for this because I'm a hardcore fan of the webtoon however I heard it's gory and honestly ?? I don't care about horror and thriller because I like and can handle them but I can't with gore idnxidn
0 2
Replying to Ray • Dec 18, 2020
Title True Beauty Spoiler
The cameo was the best thing to ever happen. It even was better after the flipping page sound and extraordinary…
ikrr i was like is that dan oh-
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 13, 2020
Damn, loved this episode and I am really impressed with Se Jeong's acting!! The cast is really nice and Su Mun's two friends are also really cute and supportive.
12 0
Replying to Gintoki Sakata • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
The story is really similar to Switch Japanese drama/manga
ehh now to think of it...I watched Switch Girl a long time ago but indeed there are many similarities
0 0
Replying to TSSKLTSSKL • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty Spoiler
I see Soo Jin as a main role here so is she going to be paired with the second ML plsss I need the next ep to…
IKR I WANT THAT TOO
because, this adaptation is really light and funny and I like Soojin's character so far. I don't wanna grow hate towards her because her character in the webtoon was really um well ;-;

so ye, hope they pair her up with Seojun huhu
3 0