News
Replying to katami • May 22, 2016
Title Entertainer
disappointing :(
mdrrrrrrrrrr
0 0
On Lee Soo Kyung • May 18, 2016
Person Lee Soo Kyung
this girl is so talented ....we need to see her mooore :)
5 0
Replying to seoju5 • May 14, 2016
Person Jung Yu Mi
she looks like Kim Taehee in that picture
that is exactly what I was going to say hhhhhh
0 0
On Entertainer • May 13, 2016
Title Entertainer
disappointing :(
1 2
On Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi • May 8, 2016
Title Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
I just don't know why I looooooooooooooved this show <3 <3
3 0
Replying to katami • May 4, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
dropped it iafter epi 3 worst acting ever ..every character sucks u_u cept for kim min jong of course
yes they definitely can play the evil ones but Kim bum didn't pull it off unfortuately.... I watched 3 episodes and what's disturbing is that u really feel like he's trying really really hard to play the bad guy ^^ clentching his teeth and smiling while talking in a creepy way ..etc .etc ..but naaah couldn't buy it :p
0 0
Replying to katami • May 4, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
dropped it iafter epi 3 worst acting ever ..every character sucks u_u cept for kim min jong of course
I don't know how u twist what i say into a totally diffrent story ^^ but anyway..I didn't say Kim bum is a bad actor ..I'm saying this role doesn't suit him
1 0
Replying to katami • May 3, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
dropped it iafter epi 3 worst acting ever ..every character sucks u_u cept for kim min jong of course
that's what u think ..For me Kim Bum is one of the many flaws here ..u really feel like he's forcing himself to act evil :p and As I said the acting sucks (the lead Dambi and seulong) I'd have handled it if it was just one ..but 4?? naahh... pass
1 0
Replying to katami • May 3, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
dropped it iafter epi 3 worst acting ever ..every character sucks u_u cept for kim min jong of course
I loved S01 too ..that's why I was so disappointed with this oe :(
0 0
On Marriage Contract • Apr 25, 2016
Title Marriage Contract
and that was the most beautiful drama I've ever watched ♥♥♥
1 0
On Another Miss Oh • Apr 16, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
seo hyun jin and lee jae yoon together in a drama *o*
0 0
On Six Flying Dragons • Mar 24, 2016
Title Six Flying Dragons
I've never liked historical dramas because they r mostly dark....but this one OMG this one is just PERFECT I''m gonna really really miss it TT
1 0
Replying to katami • Mar 22, 2016
Title Goodbye Mr. Black
the ratings are sooo unfair ...really :(
it would 've rocked it if people had better tastes :/
10 0
On Goodbye Mr. Black • Mar 22, 2016
Title Goodbye Mr. Black
the ratings are sooo unfair ...really :(
11 2
On Mrs. Cop Season 2 • Mar 21, 2016
Title Mrs. Cop Season 2
dropped it iafter epi 3 worst acting ever ..every character sucks u_u cept for kim min jong of course
4 12
Replying to Kat • Mar 21, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
boring, overrated, bland typical female lead, terrible plot. Only watching for the second lead couple. Kinda reminds…
bless u :p
4 0
Replying to katami • Mar 15, 2016
Title Six Flying Dragons
soo DOTS (9.1) is better than this MASTERPIECE(8.7)?? mdrr better wake up guys ^^
I know what U r saying guys ..and it' so sads cuase there are too many people who rely on these kind of ratings to atch a drama ..me included :( I just hope this drama gets what it deserves ^_^ Signal for example did (9.3) :D
1 0
On Six Flying Dragons • Mar 15, 2016
Title Six Flying Dragons
soo DOTS (9.1) is better than this MASTERPIECE(8.7)?? mdrr better wake up guys ^^
4 5
Replying to katami • Jan 11, 2016
Title Noble, My Love
like if u agree that the female lead looks like Nana from Orange caramel ^^
yup i know ..the leadr ;)
1 0
On Noble, My Love • Jan 8, 2016
Title Noble, My Love
like if u agree that the female lead looks like Nana from Orange caramel ^^
0 2
